XXXVII - Part III

"Hey, bro, could you maybe get your hands off my girl?" Jungkook said.

Dexter immediately backed away from me, looking up at Jungkook. Dexter looked so small next to Jungkook and his muscular frame.

"Sorry dude, we were just talking." Dexter puts out his hands.

"It's all good man. Just next time," Jungkook smiles and puts hand arm around my waist, pulling me close to him and leaning down, quickly pecking my lips, giving me no time to savour the sweet gesture, "let me know if your gonna dance with my angle."

I blush furiously at the name he gave me, a shy smile on my face. If anything Jungkook always seems to know how to make me smile and flustered. It genuinely confuses me. Sometimes he can be such a goof, but other time he can be such a charmer.

"Sorry." Dexter apologizes. He seems to look at but embarrassed, but he composes himself. "So...is it alright if I dance with Calypso?"

Jungkook looks upward as if he's thinking when I can clearly see that he is not. He's just passing time. Then he looks back down at Dexter, an answered prepared for him. "Actually, if you don't mind, I'll dance with her first. I love this song," Jungkook says politely.

"Sure man, she's not my girlfriend, she's yours." Dexter backs away, ready walk away.

Before he turns I call out to him. "Bye Dex! It was...um...nice talking to you."

Dexter gives me and smile and nods his head as he says, "Likewise," before he turns and walks off.

As Dexter turns his back on me Jungkook instantly had me trapped in his arms, swaying on the dance floor. I could easily tell the difference between when Jungkook and Dexter from when they kissed me. Unlike Dexter, Jungkook wasn't tense, he was chill. For him, holding me was second nature and the same thing went for me. There was no hesitation when he gripped my hips, letting them rest there, no fear of his hand trailing lower. His other hand let itself stray to my back. The dress exposed it and so he took that as welcome. His hand gave me goosebumps, working its magic as he caresses the skin and drew circles with his fingers. I couldn't even focus when he did that. I even struggled to look at his perfect complexion, but he made that easier for me when he leaned forward. It wasn't for a kiss, but just to be as close as possible to me when we dance.

"It took me a lot of willpower not to hit him in the face," Jungkook whispers to me with his face right neck to mine, cheeks touching as we both sway with the music. I could feel his go breath on my skin and I could smell his intoxicating scent more promptly.

I giggle at his comment, trying to ignore the fact that he's breathing right in my neck, giving me more goosebumps and this trying to ignore his scent, making my head spin as it attracts me to him more. Heck, I felt like Bella from Twilight.

(If you haven't read Twilight then I'll just sum it up for you. Since Edward, Bella's lover is a vampire and he's really cold—like physically cold–and has a perfect face with a perfect smile and literally everything perfect, whenever he kisses Bella or touches her she gets goosebumps and everything, and when he kisses her its like her head spins and her breath hitches and everything. But that's only in the first three books of the series. Sorry if you don't understand, I'm not that good at explaining so yeah. That's why I decide to use the Twilight reference because the author wrote it out so well.)

"Well thank you for not doing so." I gladly wrap my arms around his neck and willingly pull myself closer to him. I entangle my fingers through his hair as I do so, earning a sigh of pleasure to escape his lips.

"But, next time, I don't want boys touching you like that." He nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, reminding me of a puppy. "You can only dance with me. I'm yours and your mine."