Two - I'm The One That You Loathe

"Don't tell me: I'm doing lines." I said, leaning against the desk instead of actually sitting behind it. "I...will...not...punch...assholes...in...the...face..." I mimed writing, putting on a thoughtful face while I was at it.

"No, you're not doing lines." Mr Way said, leaning against his own desk, his arms folded. "And sit down properly."

I pulled a 'fuck that' face. "You're not sitting down."

"Because I'm a teacher. You're a student. You're in detention." He arched an eyebrow, which was really quite hot. "Now sit down."

"Please."

"You don't get to tell me what to do, so sit the heck down."

I sat up on the desk, swinging my legs back and forth. "This is as good as you're gonna get, princess." His other eyebrow rose, but he said nothing. "How long do I have to stay here for?"

"Until half four."

I groaned. "Are you gonna cane me?"

"No, Frank, I'm not going to cane you. That kind of shit is illegal."

I playfully bit my lip, smirking. "Are you gonna spank me, Mr Way?"

"I'm not going to spank you."

"Dammit, I was kinda counting on that. You can spank me like your little bitch if you wanna."

He chuckled. "You have a certain disregard for rules, don't you?"

"Sure I do, it's what makes life amusing." I smiled proudly.

"It's what makes you a pain in the ass, that's for sure."

"I can be a pain in your ass, baby." I winked, and I could've sworn that he blushed, just a little.

"Oh my God, I might get you put into one of the other art classes if you carry on like this."

I batted my eyelashes. "But Sir, don't you like having me in your class?"

I wasn't quite sure why I was being quite so forward with him, but what the heck, you only live once. I was all for risk, and this was one huge risk, but I didn't care. I just had a feeling that, Mr Way, I could say what I liked and get away with it. I'd like to get away with a lot more, if you get my drift.

He just looked at me for a moment, his eyes burning into me, and moving all over me. "This is crazy. Fucking crazy." He muttered.

"I'm sorry." I grinned. "I'll stop."

He shook his head in amusement, straightening up. He came and leaned against the desk in front of me. "So why did you punch that kid?"

"Because he's an asshole." I scowled. "And he said something that he shouldn't."

"What happened?"

I told him what had happened, what the jock had said and what I had said, and exactly why I had punched him. He frowned, his eyebrows drawing together. I didn't know what he was thinking, but it couldn't have been good. His right hand rose, and he tucked some of his hair behind his ear.

"If I were you, I would've punched him too, so...I'm not sure why you're here, to be honest."

I shrugged. "Let's face it; I have nothing better to do." I smirked. "Apart from you, of course."

"Stop it!"

I burst out laughing, enjoying myself far too much. Winding up teachers was what I did best, and they'd loved it at my old school. This, however, was borderline flirting, and if it progressed (wahey) then it would be illegal. Oh, well. C'est la vie.