Thirty-three - I'm So Dirty, Babe

[Okay, I know I was a complete asshole with the last chapter, and I've probably let a lot of you down, and you probably want to like kill me or some shit, etc etc etc, and I'm genuinely sorry, and tbh yesterday I was feeling kinda shit about it all - but it's not your fault, honest. I started questioning things with this story, especially Ryan, but I've decided that nothing's gonna change, Ryan is still going to be ill, but I haven't decided whether he'll die yet. But I promised to make it up to you guys, so I've put some sort of a frackle scene in here for you, though it's not as spectacular as it usually is and it's nowhere near enough to make up for the last chapter. So this chapter has sex in it, etc etc etc, but I hope you like it and I hope you forgive me just a little. Enjoi -xocharr]

On Monday, the bell to signal the end of art class couldn't come quick enough. Gerard had been a teasing little shit all lesson, sucking on the end of his pencil and bending over in the most inappropriate of places, i.e in front of me. So when the bell finally rang, I was more than ready to get his proposition from the weekend started.

"You coming, Frank?" Patrick asked, and I shook my head.

"You guys go on without me. I just need to ask Mr Way something." I told him and Brendon, and they left. I stood up as the door closed, and I went over and locked it before heading over towards Gerard.

"You okay?" He asked, leaning against his desk. He brought his fingers up to his chin and as they twitched, I could tell that he wanted a cigarette.

"Sure." I said, placing my hands on his thighs and leaning up to kiss his neck.

"Brendon's not himself."

"I know." I murmured against his skin, hating how obvious Brendon's pain was.

He paused. "What's wrong with him?"

"I'd tell you, but...it's not my place to say." I moved one hand from his thigh to his crotch, squeezing a little, deciding to change the subject and move things forward a little. "I think you should get on the desk, Mr Way."

"I - wh- oh." He said, suddenly realising, and then he sat on the desk, my hand still in place on his body.

I trailed kisses up his neck, standing between his legs, palming him through his jeans. He gasped, his hands on my shoulders, his nails digging in as I applied more pressure. I bit down on his neck at the same time my hand tightened, and he let out a low moan, his head tilting back.

"I think you're gonna have to be quiet, Sir, otherwise I might just have to use my tie to gag you or something." I pushed him back, climbing on top of him and straddling his waist, I leaned down, my face close to his. "But you'd love that, wouldn't you?" I whispered. "Because you're a filthy whore, and I think you've always wanted to be tied up." I slipped his jacket off of his shoulders and dropped it to the floor, pulling his shirt over his head. I undid my tie and played with it in my hands, smirking to myself. He watched me, his eyes wide and on every single movement I was making. I left my tie in a roll on the desk beside us. "Just in case." I told him, slipping off of him and the desk while unbuttoning my shirt and dropping it to the floor.

"What are you -"

"Sit up." I cut him off, biting my lower lip. I stood between his legs and unbuckled his belt, and he lay back, lifting his hips so I could pull his shoes and pants off. "Typical," I smirked. "couldn't be bothered to wear underwear, could you?"

"Shut up." He muttered, his face flushing almost as red as his hair, and I just smirked wider, walking my fingers up his bare thigh.

"I think I should be telling you to do that to be honest."