Fifteen - No-one Cares Anyway

When I first thought about having sex with Gerard Way, thinking about the morning after, I had visions of the routine being something like this: Gerard would be asleep, on his side, his right arm folded so his hand was by his face, his left arm thrown lazily over my waist. His lips would be parted, his hair falling over his face and his closed eyes. I would wake him up with a kiss, he would smile, and then we'd either have sex again - this time maybe gentler - or he'd go downstairs and make us breakfast. Then we'd spend the day with each other, etc etc.

But when I woke up, I remembered that this was Gerard Way, and he probably did not, under any circumstances, do gentle lovemaking or cute breakfasts in bed. And neither did I, to be fair.

So it wasn't too much of a shock to me when I opened my eyes and saw him sat astride my waist, grinning cheekily at me as if he was a naughty kid. He was still naked, allowing me to see his downright impressive length, and I rolled my eyes.

"I hope you haven't been fucking me during the night." I said, rubbing my eyes.

He giggled, making my heart flutter. Holy crap he was just too damn cute. Ugh, I hate him. Stupid perfect asshole. "Oh, baby." He bit his lower lip. "You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"I would kinda prefer to be awake, if I'm honest." I raised an eyebrow. "And why are you sat on me?"

He shrugged. "I was bored. Why, am I heavy?"

"Not in the freaking slightest."

"Mm, I could ride you right now." He moved his hips. "That would be fun."

"Shut up, Gerard." I felt my face heat up.

"Or...I could stick my dick in your mouth." He licked his lips. "I'd probably make you choke, but you'd enjoy that."

"You just want to sit on my face." I said, but my voice was quiet. My eyes kept darting below his waist and back up.

"I'd like to come on your face."

"Are you usually this horny first thing in the morning?"

"Sugar, it's like gone ten o'clock. I would hardly call that first thing."

"Yeah, but -"

"And no, I'm not usually this horny first thing in the morning. I can't help it, I have a hot guy in my bed."

I didn't know whether it was the fact that he was sat on me, or the fact that he'd just boldly told me what he wanted, or something else entirely, but I kinda wanted to suck him off. I don't know. At this angle, he'd probably choke me or use me as his slut (or both), but I didn't care. God, I was turning into his whore.

Actually...

"Why don't you get yourself off?" I suggested.

"It's more fun when you help."

"Jesus, I didn't realise you'd be this much of a pain in the arse. So many doors have opened for you now we've had sex, haven't they?"

He nodded proudly. "I can be a pain in your ass, baby."

"You got yourself off last night."

"Your dick was in my ass!"

"So?"

"Ugh!" He climbed off of me. "I'm going to shower."

I watched him leave, smiling to myself, and I climbed out of bed when the bathroom door closed. He would be in there a long time.