Sixteen - Why Don't You Blow Me A Kiss

"You're a bitch."

"I'm your bitch, baby." I smiled, and he laughed.

"Sure you are, sugar." He grinned cutely, shuffling around until he was on his front, like me.

It was something stupid like two a.m, and we'd been on Skype to each other for the best part of four hours. I didn't mind - he was too perfect for words, and I'd spend four days on Skype with him if it meant seeing his face and hearing his voice.

Boy, I was whipped.

We'd just been talking about stuff in general, teasing each other, and flirting shamelessly. I was on my front on my bed, with my laptop in front of me. The lights were off, but the laptop screen was bright enough to light up my face. He was in the semi-dark himself, with his bedside lamp on, his hair repeatedly falling over his face.

"And you, my bitch," he pointed towards his laptop, therefore pointing at me. "should be in bed. You have school later."

"So should you, because you have school later, too."

"I get insomnia, it doesn't count." He smirked, brushing his hair back. That simple movement was a gesture I was quickly becoming obsessed with, along with when he bit his lower lip, and when he smiled crookedly at me.

"I'd rather talk to you than sleep." I admitted, cuddling a pillow near my head and leaning my cheek on it.

"Yeah, and what happens when you fall asleep in class?"

"You can suck my dick - that will keep me awake."

He laughed, covering his mouth with one hand. "That wouldn't be the best idea, if I'm honest. Giving my students blowjobs in the middle of class isn't exactly professional."

"Who says you're professional anyway?" I grinned, and he flipped me off.

"Cheeky. I'm gonna get you back for that."

"What, by being totally unprofessional?" I giggled, and his eyebrows rose.

"No, but you know that thing I promised I'd do for you after class? Not happening."

"Gerard!" I pouted. "You promised!"

He giggled. "Look at you acting like a five-year-old over me sucking your dick."

"I hate you." I grumbled, burying my face in the pillow.

"No, you don't. You can't hate me."

"I still hate you."

"Sure you do." There was a pause. "Are you tired?"

"No, I'm okay." I lied, raising my head.

"Are you sure?" He smiled. "I don't want you being grumpy in school - I know what you're like."

I yawned. "I'll be fine, shush. If I fall asleep, I fall asleep."

"No, get some sleep. You'll see me later anyway."

"Oh, but Gee -"

"Oh, but Gee nothing. Get that pretty little ass of yours into bed, say goodnight to me, and I'll see you later."

I stuck my bottom lip out like a little kid, but climbed into bed anyway, pulling the duvet up around my shoulders.

"There you go. Night night, sweetheart."