Three - A Kiss And I Will Surrender

I expected him to pull away, and I expected him to be the adult and tell me that this was wrong, that this was illegal, that this should not be happening. I did not expect him to kiss me back and push me harder against the desk. After a few seconds, he came to his senses, breaking the kiss to look at me, stunned. We straightened up, and I hopped off the desk, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the front of the classroom, where the door to the art storage closet was. I opened it and pulled him inside, eager for more. As soon as the door was closed, he slammed me against it, his mouth on mine again.

It was hot, it was heavy, and fuck, it was good. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, and it clashed with mine, his hands on my hips. I tugged experimentally on his hair, causing him to moan a little and push his lower body hard against mine. I flipped our positions so I was the one pushing him against the door, and I used his tie to pull him to me again. I kissed to his ear, whispering a few words.

"You want me to blow you, Mr Way?" The hand that wasn't holding his tie trailed down his body, to his crotch. "Hm?" I kissed down his neck, biting and sucking and then rubbing him down below at the same time.

He let out a low moan, his hands on my ass. "Frank - I - we can't -"

I grabbed a handful of his hair and tilted his head back, so there was more of his neck that I could touch with my mouth. "Sure, we can."

I unbuckled his belt and sank to my knees, pulling his pants down at the same time. I let his underwear pool at his ankles, and I shuffled closer, biting my lower lip. Making out, I could do. This, I was a novice at. Think, Frank, think. What would Brendon do?

Chuckling to myself, I licked the head of his dick, hearing him gasp above me. I took him into my mouth, as one of his hands tangled in my hair. My first blowjob and it's my art teacher. Huh. Classy. I closed my eyes and took him further into my mouth, my hands on his thighs, and he stifled a moan beneath his hand.

The minutes passed, and both of his hands were in my hair. He was practically fucking my mouth, and I surprised even myself by controlling my gag reflex. Damn, I was good. He tugged on my hair and I moaned around him, causing him to moan too.

"God, Frank, ahh -" he gasped, thrusting harder into my mouth. "- Jesus..." His legs trembled, and minutes later, he came, moaning my name as quietly as he could possibly manage.

I swallowed and got to my feet, letting him pull his underwear and pants back up. He wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face in my neck. He was breathing heavily, panting almost, and he groaned.

"How old are you, Frank?" He asked breathlessly.

"Seventeen." I murmured, my face against his shoulder. He smelled good. Like, really good. Like fucking cigarettes and coffee or some shit. He groaned, his arms tightening around me. "Why? Is that bad? How old are you?"

"Twenty-four." He sighed, his breath warm against my skin. "That's seven years, Frank. Not to mention I'm your teacher." He pulled back, his hands moving to either side of my face. "Oh God, I'm your teacher."

"So?"

"I'm pretty sure sucking off your art teacher is illegal, Frank."

"And...?"

He rolled his eyes. "This can't happen again. On Monday, we'll pretend that this never happened, and you can go back to pissing me off. Okay?"

My eyebrows rose, and I smirked. "You think we're gonna be able to keep our hands off each other? Especially after this?" I licked my lips. "I don't know about you, Mr Way, but that's gonna be difficult."