Twenty-nine - Ashes To Ashes, We All Fall Down

"Hi, Sir, what can I do for you?" Gerard said, bright and cheery. Like the Principal hadn't just interrupted anything.

"A word outside, please, Mr Way?" The Principal said, and Gerard followed him outside.

I drummed my fingers against the table, bored out of my mind and really uncomfortable downstairs. I considered getting off here and now, but it was probably a bad idea. Besides, Gerard would sort it out for me...I hoped.

My phone suddenly burst into life after a few minutes of boring silence, making me jump. I pulled it out to see Brendon calling me, and with a quick glance towards the door, I answered it.

"Yeah?" I said, running my free hand through my hair and attempting to adjust my pants.

"When you've finished fucking Gerard or whatever the hell it is you're doing, come over. I have news." He said, attempting to sound like some kind of ninja spy and instead sounding like Brendon, but whispering.

But I straightened up anyway, my pants forgotten as my eyebrows drew together. "What kind of news?"

"Of the Pete and Patrick variety."

"Oh! What happened?"

"Not over the phone. Anyone could be listening. Nobody must know but us."

"Don't tell me; Patrick's pregnant."

"How did you guess?"

Outside the room, there was a sudden bark of, "Mark Hoppus!", and then the door opened. I told Brendon that I had to go, and hung up just as Gerard walked in.

"Why do you look so frightened?" He asked, sitting beside me. "He only wanted to talk to me about paperwork and when I'm leaving."

His hand drifted towards my thigh, his fingers pressing against my pants. "I don't know, I guess I was worried that he'd heard me or something."

"You don't need to worry, babe." His hand moved higher, and his tongue traced the shell of my ear before his lips pressed a kiss to my temple. "Nobody's gonna find out."

"But what if - ahh..." His hand rubbed me through my jeans, and I leaned my forehead on my arms, which were folded on the table. He unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants and slipped his hand beneath both barriers, and I moaned softly.

"Good boy, Frankie..." He whispered, and then the door opened, making my whole body tense up.

"Sorry about that - everything okay?" The Principal said, and I could hear my heartbeat thundering in my ears as Gerard placed his free hand on my upper arm.

"Yeah, Frank's just a little upset about something." He lied. "Nothing to worry about, Sir."

I had to physically bite my tongue as his thumb slipped over the head, and I screwed my eyes further shut. My mind was absolutely fucked. All I could think was: the Principal is stood there and Gerard has his hand on my dick and his hand is on my dick why is he doing this because the fucking Principal is there and is he trying to get us caught because if I moan now then we're screwed, oh my God Gerard -

"I'll be in my office for another half an hour if you need me." The Principal said.

"Of course, Sir." Gerard replied smoothly, and then there was the click of the door closing. "He's gone."

I lifted my head and buried my face in his shoulder, letting out a low and dirty moan into his shirt, and then I was coming all over his hand and in my underwear and making a mess, but fuck it felt so good.