Twelve - I Don't Love You

"So you were happily making out, and then as soon as his fiancé rings and asks him out to dinner, he just drops you?" Brendon clicked his fingers, raising his eyebrows.

I pushed open the door to the art classroom. "Pretty much."

Patrick was ill again, so Brendon sat in his seat. I didn't even look at Gerard, but I could feel his eyes on me. Brendon passed me a stick of gum and I put it in my mouth, leaning back in my chair. After leaving Gerard's yesterday, I had wandered into town and met up with Bob, and then we'd gone back to his for a borderline painful amount of sex. I told Brendon about it, and he smirked, working on some kind of drawing in his sketchbook. I was mid-sentence when there was a cough. Gerard had approached our table, and I looked at him as if he was something disgusting.

"Homework?" He said. Brendon passed it to him, while I just sat there.

"What about it?" I said slowly.

"Have you done it?"

"No."

"Can you have it in for Friday, please?"

"No."

His jaw clenched, and he folded his arms. I was winding him up, that much was clear. Good. Winding him up brought amusement to my otherwise boring day.

"Why not?"

"Because I can't be bothered to do it."

"Have it in for Friday, or you'll get detention. And stop chewing gum in my classroom."

I held the gum between my teeth, stretching it out and winding it around my finger. "No."

He took a deep breath, his eyes blazing with fury, but he said nothing, going to the next table. I smirked, winking at Brendon and standing up. I went over to the paint cupboard, crouching down. When I heard Gerard's footsteps approaching, to go past me, I swivelled around on the balls of my feet and spread my legs a little.

"Do we have any black paint?" I asked, rubbing the inside of my thigh suggestively.

His eyes darted between my legs and then to my face, a scowl settling on his face. "You know where the store cupboard is."

I bit my lip, pretending to think, and then I straightened up. Saying nothing, I brushed past him, letting my shoulder push against his. I sat down and lifted my feet to rest against the desk.

"I saw that." Brendon muttered, in a low voice.

I just grinned to myself, tilting my head back, not replying. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I raised my head, pulling it out.

Bob: I'll meet you outside your school when it finishes, yeah?

I smirked. Thinking about it now, sex was most definitely my thing. Brendon must've seen me smirking, because he nudged me. I ignored him, typing a text back to Bob.

Me: Sure thing;)

"Have you got your phone out in my lesson, Iero?" Gerard barked, and I slipped my phone back into my pocket.

"Not anymore, I don't." I replied, watching his face twist.

"You're chewing gum, your sketchbook is still in your bag -"

"Actually, Sir, it's at home."

"If you're not going to make an effort, maybe you shouldn't even turn up to my lessons."