Five - You're Still The Good-For-Nothing I Don't Know

"Frank." Someone was shaking me. "Frank, wake up."

"Touch me again, and my fist will go so far up your ass -"

"Hey, it's my house, you can't threaten to fist me in my house." Ryan said, and I cracked one eye open to glare at him.

"I will fist you if I wanna fist you, bitch." I replied, closing my eye. "And you can dream on if you think I'm going to school."

"Frank, you have to."

"I'm hungover!" I whined, my head pounding. "I'm not going to school when all I'll want to do is punch people and throw up."

"It seems to me that that's all you do anyway." I flipped him off, and he sighed. "Okay, stay here then. Don't eat all my food."

I buried my face in the sheets, grumbling, "You're boring."

"No, my mom will kill me if you eat all the food."

"I can't eat, anyway. I'll throw it back up again."

I heard him move towards the door. "Oh, and don't throw up everywhere. Make sure it goes in the toilet."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He left, I rearranged myself so I was sprawled on my back, and I managed to fall asleep again.

~

I slept for the whole day, and most of the night, too. I didn't want school the next day, but I couldn't skip two days in a row. Well, I could, but I probably shouldn't.

I noticed that I'd called Gerard on Monday night, in the middle of the night, but I couldn't remember for the life of me what I'd said. Oh, well. Maybe he would tell me in art. Maybe he wouldn't. Either way, I wasn't bothered.

I was still feeling like hell when I turned up - on time - to the lesson, but I just kept to myself and got on with my work. My head still hurt - it often did after a heavy night drinking - and I just didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Frank?" Gerard said, after the lesson. "May you stay behind for a moment please?"

I nodded slowly and packed my stuff away, dragging myself to the front of the class. I wasn't even paying attention to how hot he looked today, but when I looked him over, my hormones nodded in approval.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and I nodded, trying not to like die on him or something. "Are you aware that you called me the other night?"

"Disregard anything that I said - I was drunk off my tits."

He paused, looking at me, and I looked at him, leaning against the desk. "You told me that..." He glanced around. "You told me that you want to fuck me."

My eyebrows rose, and I folded my arms. "Okay, maybe you shouldn't disregard that."

"You also said that you wanted me to fuck you."

"If I wasn't feeling so shit, I'd tell you to take me right now."

"Frank!" He hissed, glancing towards the door. "You can't say that!"

I smirked. "I just did. Can I go now? Only I told myself I can't spent too much time around you, now I know that you have a boyfriend."

He took a deep breath. "Frank, I - I'm sorry about Monday. It shouldn't have happened, if Bert knew -"

"I'm sure he'd flip his shit, yeah." I rolled my eyes. "Which is why I'm gonna go."

I made my way to the door, and he called out to me. "Wait." I turned back. "Come over after school?"