Thirty-one - I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

When my eyes fluttered open, I felt weight on my upper thighs, and hands on my back. I was lying on my front, with my arms on the pillow either side of my head, and I was wearing nothing but a pair of Gerard's pajama pants. Gerard himself seemed to be straddling my upper thighs, and running his large, soft hands over my back. Not necessarily massaging, just touching. Stroking. Feeling.

I let out a quiet moan as he ran the heel of his right hand up the dip between my shoulders, flattening it out against my neck. He brushed his fingertips up my ribs, tracing patterns on my shoulders and pressing a thumb against what I gathered was a hickey on the side of my neck.

"Morning, sugar." He murmured, leaning down to kiss my cheek. There was something pushing against my ass, and I knew exactly what it was.

"You always have the strangest ways of waking me up." I said sleepily, and he climbed off of me, curling up against my back and pulling me on my side.

"Would you rather I woke you up with my mouth on your dick?"

"Well no, but..." He shifted against me, and I rolled my eyes. "I can feel that. Do you need a hand?"

"I'll go have a shower in a minute, it's okay."

I sighed. There was no way that I was going to let him turn down such a good opportunity. "Turn over."

He did so, and I turned over too, his bare back pressed against my bare chest. I was still half-asleep, but I kissed his shoulder anyway, slipping my hand into his pajama pants. He gasped as my cold fingers curled around his warm length, slowly stroking up and down.

"Ahh..." He sighed, leaning his head back against my shoulder. "Frank, fuck -"

"Oh, baby...you like that, don't you?" I picked up the pace a little, running my thumb over the head. He whimpered a little, his hand gripping my thigh behind him, and he bit his lower lip when my hand tightened.

"Oh God, Frank, I - oh my God..." A moan fell from his lips as I slowed down, torturing him, teasing him. "P-Please..." I ran one finger down and then up the underside, before wrapping my hand around him once again.

"Please what?" I breathed, my mouth close to his ear. "Please stop? Okay." I slowed down until the movement was almost nonexistent, and he groaned in frustration.

"No, n-no - faster - please -"

"Oh, faster? Like this?" I gradually sped up, until he was a hot mess in front of me, my hand moving fast enough so he liked it, but not so fast it gave him friction burn.

"Yeah - fuck - don't stop -" he begged, one hand in my hair and the other on the pillow. "Please don't you dare fucking stop, oh my God..."

And then he came in my hand, his hand tightening in my hair until it was almost painful. I pulled my hand out, sticky and messy, and I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Morning." I smiled, and he chuckled breathlessly.

"Now I really need to shower." He said, and I smirked, climbing out of bed and washing my hands. He was still in bed when I returned, and his phone rang. "Fuck sake." He muttered, answering the phone. "Hey, Mo-...what?...Mom - Mom...Jesus...Mom! Woman!" He lay on his back, tangling his fingers into my hair and letting me curl up beside him. "Slow down!...right - what's happened?" His face twisted. "What did he say?...there's a big difference between him being a student and my student...no he isn't! What do you take me for?!...this is the first time I've been properly happy for ages and people like him are trying to spoil it for me - can you blame me for being a little defensive?!...no, Mom...yes, we have...yes!...he was the one who started it, actually...like I told Bert, he's graduating soon. It doesn't matter...what did Mikey say?...but that's just Mikey...right, okay,
I'll come over later or something...yes, Mom...bye." He hung up and placed the phone on his bedside table, running a hand over his face. "Fuck."