Thnks (Pt) Fr Th Mmrs nd Th Sqls - The Final Author's Note

Wahey! That's TMIABM finished then! *wipes brow* oh my that was a long and difficult yet strangely satisfying ride (oo er), and I'm so glad I've come out the other side in one piece.

When I first started this, I never, ever thought it would reach over 117,000 reads and 6,400 votes before it finished. I didn't even think it would get 1,000 votes before it finished, seriously. It was just a harmless experiment, to see if I could write teacher/student with a tonne of smut, and...apparently I can! (I didn't know I could write smut, still don't think I can but eh you guys seem to approve)

I will be eternally grateful for the support I have from you guys. I know I say it all the time but I would be nothing without you lot. I don't know what I'd do, I don't even know if I'd be here without you guys - take that as you wish, but I mean it in every way - so for you guys to do what you do, to read and comment and vote and tell me that I'm one of your favourites (which, by the way, I could never have imagined in a million years) makes me extremely happy, so thank you.

I've been working on this thing for about two months now, and it's wonderful to see that my hard work has paid off. It's the riskiest thing I've ever done, and it got taken down at one point (let's not mention that) so thanks to everyone that brought it back and kept it alive. It means so much to me that you guys care about it.

Although trying to find a reason to tell my dad why I was crying that wasn't 'wattpad didn't like my gay fanfiction' was definitely a struggle.

Now to be a soppy shit, and thank some individuals as well as the rest of you:

Thank you to the usual suspects - KiIIJoy, Headfirst_for_Helena, MyChemicalRachel, DrSonnyZimmerman, Thanksforthecoffee, ChemicalSorrow, TheGuitarAngel, CosmicMisfit, PenceyPr3p, wild_imaginayshun, TragicDeathStar and PotatoYoghurt -- these guys are some of my favourite people in the world and I still can't believe that some of them actually read my shit, like holy nipples it's amazing, I feel...humbled, I guess.

And everyone else - everyone who's given me a suggestion (kiraisstillhere and Imdeadohh among them), everyone who's made a book cover (carry on with that if you want, I like seeing what you guys come up with), everyone who's commented abuse - either at me or a character - everyone who's voted, who's followed, who's added this story to a library, who's talked about this, about me, about Gerard in lingerie - what I'm trying to say is that I'm so so so fucking grateful to have all of you and thank you so so so so much for everything you do for me, it really means a lot. So thank you. Again. Times a million :)

You have genuinely made me cry more than once with your comments and all of the lovely things you've said - you're all swines oh my god :'3

Okay, so for part two of this author's note: El sequelos, or in normal human speak, the sequel.

Sequel SEQUEL sEQUEL SeqUEl sEQueL

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

HERE IS WHERE THE SHIT GOES DOWN

EVERYONE'S GONNA DIE

GERARD'S GONNA MARRY BRENDON

PATRICK'S GONNA GET 'THANKS PETE' TATTOOED ON HIS ASS

MIKEY AND RAY ARE GONNA OPEN A TWERKING SCHOOL

BERT AND FRANK ARE GONNA WORK TOGETHER AT A STRIP CLUB, SHARING POLES (oo er)

I jest, I jest - I'm just messing with ya :3 you all know I love a good sudden plot twist, whether it be a surprise engagement, a hooooooooooge cliffhanger, or random Waycest (I did that once, whoops), but none of them will be as bad as that (apart from the twerking school, that might have something to do with the awful influence CosmicMisfit is on me;) I jest, I jest). Anyway! The thing needs a title! Yes!

I made a decision omg what is this a parallel universe or something what

W h a t

Anywhore.

It's gonna be called The Man I Know I'm Not (praise The Lord for Panic! At The Disco) - I know, I know, it's none of the options, but I was listening to Panic! and that line jumped out at me for some reason, so I decided to use it :) idk if I'll stick with it, I'm awful at making decisions - just ask wild_imaginayshun, she'll tell you how bad at decision-making I am.

If anyone wants to be a complete babe and make me a cover for this, go for it - you can make one for TMIABM too if you want, or whatever. I just need a cover tbh xD

I think that's it really - thank-yous, sequel news, requests for covers...aye that's it! Well, this is me signing off for this story, it's been an intense ride, and please do join me for the sequel!

Thanks so much again!

(I'm actually getting a lil emotional here omg)

So long and goodnight,

-xocharr <3