Thirty - I Will Be With You

Friday rolled around, and I was in my room doing nothing when Gerard called. I frowned, answering the call, wondering why he was calling me when he told me he was going out with Bert.

"Hey, Gee; what's up?"

"You're at home, right?"

I hesitated, running a hand through my hair. "Of course, why?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Why do you want to know what I'm wearing?" Jesus Christ, my boyfriend was getting weirder by the day.

"Just tell me. Are you presentable?"

"No, I'm lying on my bed wearing no clothes whatsoever." There was a pause. "Yes, Gerard, I'm presentable. Why?"

"Dammit, why can't you be naked?"

"Shut up."

"Right, okay, whatever. I'm around the corner from yours, I wanna take you out tonight."

"I thought you were meeting Bert."

"I was, but...I kinda had a better idea. Besides, if you come out with me tonight..." He lowered his voice. "You can stay at mine."

That sounded really promising, so I nodded to myself. "Yeah, okay. I'll be out in a sec."

I hurried out the front door and down the street, heading towards Gerard's car. He was sat in the driver's seat, tapping his fingers in an unknown rhythm on the steering wheel. As I approached, he blew some of his hair from his face, and my eyebrows rose in amusement. I opened the door and got into the car, being greeted with him sliding his hand into my hair and licking my cheek.

"Oh my God!" I cried, wiping his saliva off of my face with my sleeve. "Why do I put up with you?"

"Because you love me and I suck your dick just the way you like it." He smiled smugly, and I rolled my eyes in response.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Where are we going?"

"Bowling."

"Oh, but -" he raised his eyebrows as he started the car. "- I haven't been bowling since I was like seven."

"I'll help you, sugar. Y'know, put my hands on yours and guide the ball down the alley and all that cheesy shit."

I rolled my eyes, and he began to drive. He drove completely out of town, stopping at a large bowling alley in the next town over from Belleville, and when he got out of the car, he took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Oh, what a gentleman." I rolled my eyes, and he grinned, pulling me close and pressing a kiss against my lips.

Then he slapped my ass in the least gentlemanly way possible. "I know. C'mon."

He led me over to the wall beside the bowling alley's entrance, pulling out a cigarette. He offered me one and I took it, letting him light it for me. He leaned against the wall, smoking with his right hand while his left hand settled on my hip. It moved around to my lower back, pulling me closer before holding my ass. He smiled, saying nothing, only placing the gentlest of kisses on the corner of my mouth.

"Gerard!" He looked around and so did I, seeing Mikey walking towards us with Ray, who grinned when he saw me.

"Hey!" He said, throwing his arms around me in a happy bear hug. "You never told me about you and Gerard." He whispered, so that the two brothers couldn't hear.