Eight - Destroya

Gerard made me take a shower. It wasn't high on my list of priorities, but he complained that I'd get sick or some shit. I think he just wanted me naked. Dirty bastard. All he had to do was ask.

I stepped into the shower, the water already running and warm, eradicating the chill from my body. I shivered, running my hands up my arms. I didn't dare mess with the dial, just in case it was just how he liked it or some shit, but I couldn't help but want to turn the temperature a little higher. So I did.

Humming to myself, I stood under the spray of water, to warm myself up. I often stood there for a moment, facing the wall, letting the water rain down on my body. And then arms appeared around my waist from behind, and lips were placed on my left shoulder. They travelled down my back, and then a tongue ran up my spine, making me shiver again. Gerard - at least, I hoped it was Gerard - placed a hand on my stomach and another on my hip, his lips at my neck. I could feel his naked body against my back, and I bit my lower lip, keeping my head down.

As I stared at his right hand, it moved lower, rubbing the inside of my right thigh before curling around me. I closed my eyes, leaning my head back against him as a gasp left my lips.

"Gerard -" I began, but he placed his free hand over my mouth.

Once he was sure that I wasn't going to speak again, he removed his hand and tangled it in my hair, giving it a slow, seductive pull. That, combined with the movement of his other hand, made me let out a soft moan, leaning my head further back against his shoulder. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, so I wrapped my left one in his hair, and clenched the right one into a fist at my side.

He pressed kisses against my neck, biting down occasionally. I let out a few 'ah's as his teeth dug in harder, his hand moving faster. He placed his free hand on my hip, his tongue tracing circles on my neck. His fingernails dug into my hip, his hand tightening around me, and I bit my lower lip hard enough to draw blood.

"Ahh, Gerard..." I moaned, my grip loosening in his hair as it fell to cup the hand on my hip.

I rocked my hips to try and speed up his hand, which was beginning to slow down. "Yeah, baby...like that." He murmured, twisting his wrist.

His free arm wound around my stomach, holding me upright as my knees started to weaken. My heartbeat was thundering in my chest, his mouth on my neck. Jesus, this was better than anything else I'd ever felt before. It was as if he knew just how I liked it, even though it had never happened to me before...apart from my own hand, of course. However, that was still a rarity.

I was panting within minutes, my left hand on the side of his neck and my right hand clawing at the wall. "Fuck -" I gasped, the water from the shower making his hand move easier on my skin. "- oh God, Gerard, I - I -" another moan fell from my lips, louder than the sound of the water hitting the shower floor and our bodies.

He kissed up my neck to my jaw, and further up to my cheek. I turned my head and he kissed me hard, his tongue in my mouth, my hand in his hair. We broke apart a few seconds later, my stomach clenching. His breath was hot on my neck as he trailed his fingers down my spine, cupping my ass before moving his hand to my thigh.

"Come for me, baby..." He said, his voice husky, against my neck.

"Shit - ahh, shit -"

"You can do it," he breathed, his hand tightening and speeding up. "come for me."

I leaned my head back against his shoulder, crying out, and I didn't know if he was watching my face or my dick as I came in his hand. He just rinsed his hand off under the shower, kissed my cheek, and whispered, "Well done, sugar. Get yourself washed." before leaving the shower. Leaving me alone and stunned.