(A/N) Introduction

Welcome to my Boku no Hero Academia fanfiction! Thanks for coming to this story :D

**SPOILER ALERT** If you came from my Instagram art page, welcome, but BEWARE that my art there typically spoils a bit of the story here just because I post it separate from this story. (A.K.A if you're not caught up with the story here, the art will spoil it for you) THEREFORE, if you are a reader HERE, please be careful when visiting my insta(den_setsu). Artworks containing spoilers WILL be labeled. Thanks for understanding!

BNHA is legit my favorite anime, and I love writing, so together they make: a fanfiction!

How did I come up with the story? Well, I created a character with a certain quirk idea I had, and then when I found out that the same quirk kinda already existed, I was like, seriously??? So, yeah, the main character will be somewhat connected to that guy. The nitty-gritty details of her quirk will be explained later in the book.

This book will generally follow the anime and manga, so if you're only an anime watcher, please beware of spoilers. The recollection of the events will be relatively correct, there may be one of two major events I change slightly (or majorly, depending on the event), just so it goes with my story. This might end up severely messing with the original plot. The age of a certain canon character will be changed as well, just so it fits.

--

Info:

Since the appearance of quirks in human history, the battle between good and evil has been everlasting. Everyone is either a hero, a villain, or neither. She, on the other hand, is just trying to find her way.

Shizuka Murakami doesn't care about fighting for the greater good. Her only goal is to find out where the people she cared about disappeared to and why, all the while trying to understand her own quirk.

She's already been connected to the whole ordeal ever since she met All Might, but she starts to see that maybe she was stuck in the middle of the problem the whole time...

Is being too powerful truly a gift?

---

Boku No Hero Academia and its characters are owned by Kohei Horikoshi

All characters outside of the manga (ones you don't recognize) belong to me, however.

Changes made to the original story are also my ideas.

Please don't copy without consulting me first or w/o permission.

---

This book is set to Mature because I use curse words (I mean, you guys know Bakugou, right?), and it is pretty violent, so if you're innocent or hemophobic, please stay away from this book.

There might be a bit of Todoroki Shouto x MC, but it probably won't go over kisses and cuddling (what is that called, lime or something?).

So, in other words, this book is mature, but not that mature (catch my drift?).

---

*A/N* Chapters marked ".5" usually stray a bit from the original plot, and have an extra story I came up with on my own (think of it like a bonus manga chapter)

---

Enjoy!

-Z