[Character] Detailed Information

Theme Song: "The Way I am" by Charlie Puth

Name: Shizuka (静花) Murakami (村上)

Birthday: December 3rd (12/3)

Age: 15

Appearance: Shizuka has long black hair that exceeds her waist slightly, and bangs that stop at her eyebrows. She has relatively large purple eyes, and they often hold a lazy and tired expression. In retrospect, she looks quite normal in terms of colour scheme, contradicting the mysterious and often wild nature of her quirk.

Height: 158 cm (~5' 2") - She is quite short for her age, possibly due to her quirk.

Weight: 50 kg (~110 lbs) - She is equally small weight-wise, as her metabolism levels are quite high, another possible aspect of her quirk. She is also athletically built, and as her family is traditionally Japanese, they are expected to learn multiple martial arts from a young age, such as judo, kendo, tae kwondo, karate, etc.

Personality: Shizuka is relatively quiet and reserved, but will speak up if she wants to. All in all, she prefers to sit back and be "invisible", observing rather than participating. She doesn't like lying, often regretting it, but sometimes has to when she doesn't want to push people away from her. She doesn't necessarily like letting people in completely, but she hates it more when people are afraid of her.

Abilities: Besides having mastered multiple martial arts by practicing with her grandfather almost every weekend, she is quite good at handling weapons, particularly guns and pistols. As she spends some of her free time playing games, she has applied her aiming skills to real life, obviously by incorporating actual research into her learning. She spends a lot of time practicing with an axe originally designed by her brother, and thus, is her go-to weapon.

Quirk: ACCUMULATION

THROUGH PHYSICAL TOUCH, SHIZUKA CAN PERMANENTLY COPY AND LEARN QUIRKS, BUT SHE MUST SEE THE QUIRK IN ACTION BEFORE BEING ABLE TO USE IT. USING MORE THAN ONE QUIRK AT A TIME HAS DRASTIC EFFECTS ON HER BODY.

 USING MORE THAN ONE QUIRK AT A TIME HAS DRASTIC EFFECTS ON HER BODY