10. Encounter with the Unknown

Ø~Shizuka~Ø

Ø~Shizuka~Ø

Mid April

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser Head," says a deep voice coming from the black portal-like body, "Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here, as well."

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover, and sneaked onto campus?" Aizawa scoffs.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might, the great symbol of peace," The person with hands all over their body, who I realise is a man in his 20s, raises his actual hands, "I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play." 

Aizawa's scarft unfolds and floats around him. Today, we'll learn what the pro heroes are really up against...the darkness they face to keep us safe...and I'll remember what I had to deal with a year ago. We look at these villains...and pure evil stares back. I clench my fist.

"What? Real villains? No way..." Kirishima retorts, "How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?"

"Yeah," Yaoyorozu agrees, "why aren't the alarms going off?" 

"Good question..." Thirteen trails off, "...I'm not sure."

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" Shouto speaks up, and Jirou looks at him in surprise, probably hearing his voice for the first time, "Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind, but what is it?"

"All Might..." I whisper, my voice cracking. 

"Thirteen, get them outta here, now. And alert the main campus," Aizawa commands, "Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too."

"Kaminari," Aizawa says, and Pikachu looks up, "Try using your quirk to contact the school."

He puts a hand to a medium sized antennae over his right ear.

"What are you gonna do?" Midoriya's eyes bulge out, "You can't fight them on your own, there's too many of them! Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this."

"He knows," I speak up, getting some surprised looks, "but you can't be a pro if you only have one trick."

Aizawa nods, "I'll leave it to you, Thirteen."

Aizawa jumps up, and glides down over the stairs leading to the large group of villains. Three villains try using their shooting quirks while mocking Aizawa, not recognising him, but Aizawa nullifies their quirks, and uses their surprise to capture them with his scarf. He then slams the three villains together, knowing them all out.