4. Start Line

*A/N* drawing above made by me :)

Ø~Shizuka~Ø

February 26th

I stare at myself in the mirror. Today's the day, mate. I'm not Australian, but you get the point.

I sigh. They didn't specify on what to wear, but I do know there'll be a written exam, and a practical one, as well. Also, unlike the normal Entrance exam, there will be an interview.

However, I don't want to change in the middle of the exam, so I'll just put on some gym clothes. It's hot as balls at this time of year, so...shorts it is.

I put on a red sweatshirt over a black tank top, with red shorts to match. I snatch my turquoise duffel, putting important things like my phone, a water bottle, and some fruit. I brush my teeth for at least 10 minutes because OCD, I guess, but everything else doesn't take me long. Excluding my hair, which takes forever to brush, because I've never cut it in my whole 15 years of life.

I sit at my kitchen table, and look at my phone. 10:48. The normal exam started 48 minutes ago, and mine doesn't start until noon. Dang, I'm early.

I walk to the couch, groaning, and flop down on my face. I set an alarm on my phone, and take a nap.

--

I finally arrive at the front of UA Academy, and the other testers from the previous exam are walking out. Some are disappointed, others look like the most arrogant bunch possible. I look around and try to find someone who might look like they've been mentored by All Might. Other than that, I don't even know what Midoriya looks like. However, I still remember the name from somewhere...from a time before All Might told me about him, but I can't pinpoint it.

I'm still a couple minutes early, but I walk into the amphitheater, and see Present Mic shuffling around with papers.

I wave to him. He's another UA staff member I got to know through All Might, but I actually interact with him and Eraser Head more than some of the other staff.

"Shizuka!" He says, in a shrill voice. "I see you're taking the recommended exam!"

I nod. "Well," he continues, "We're separating boys and girls this year, since we want to take two boys and two girls...oh wait, did All Might already explain everything?"

I shrug. "Well," he scratches his chin, "girls are with Aizawa, from what I can remember..."

He mumbles to himself, shuffling through his papers, until he finds a small card and hands it to me.

"Number 21," he says, "just go to this room number for your written exam, and Aizawa will take it from there."

I nod, "Good luck with the boys, Yamada-sama."

"Of course," he grins, "and good luck to you, too!"

I walk to my exam room, and I won't even say anything about the size of the door, just know that it's irritating. I walk in and no one's there.

Oh, wait. There's a yellow banana half hiding behind the desk. I'd recognise that from anywh-

"Oh, it's you," Eraser Head stands up in his sleeping bag (how'd he do that?), "You want to be a hero now?"

"Relatively," I bow slightly, "How have you been, Aizawa-sama?"

"Great," he grumbles sarcastically, "so, you've been recommended?"