9. Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!

*A/N* drawing above made by me :)

Ø~Shizuka~Ø

Mid April

"Hey, you!"Good grief. "Can you tell us what it's like working so closely with All Might?"

I push my way through the crowd of reporters, and I see Midoriya come up with an excuse and leave.

"Are you one of All Might's students? Tell us, what's the symbol of peace like in person?" The same woman asks Uraraka.

"Um, what's he like? Well, uh..." She ponders, "He's super...muscly?"

I walk while they're talking, hoping that the other reporters don't start asking me any questions.

"How is he faring as a teacher? What are you learning?" The lady asks Iida. He starts to go off on a long inspirational speech, but I don't think it's what the reporters want, because they sulk their shoulders in boredom.

"Excuse me, kid! Are you in All Might's class? Oh, hold on...aren't you that Sludge Villain kid?"

Bakugou grits his teeth at them, "Walk away."

As I walk away, Aizawa tells them that All Might isn't on campus while the reporters comment on Aizawa's 'messy' appearance. I hear the gate doors close loudly, and I look back in surprise. I've heard about the UA defensive system, but I've never seen it in person, even after visiting this place for so many years.

The news that All Might had been hired as a faculty member at UA took the entire nation by surprise. Naturally, the media swarmed the school in search of a story. Everyone wanted to get their hands on All Might. Yeah...everyone.

"Decent work on yesterday's Combat Training, you guys," Aizawa praised us once homeroom started, "I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams' results."

"Bakugou." The blonde boy scoffs in response, "You're talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"And Midoriya." The greenette flinches, "I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm, again."

Midoriya looks down at his desk. "Work harder," Aizawa continues, "And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here, but your quirk will be really useful if you can get a hold on it."

Oof...that speech hit me hard... Midoriya's head springs up. Aizawa bows his head, "So show a little urgency, huh?"

"Right!"

"Let's get down to business. Our first task...will decide your future."

The class leans forward in their seats.