11. Game Over

Ø~Shizuka~Ø

Ø~Shizuka~Ø

Mid April

"You should be careful," I say to the group of villains, now twitching on the floor, electrified, "I'm getting seriously pissed off."

Being surrounded by fire was fortunate, as fire can conduct electricity. At least, it somewhat produces electricity. There's a large debate as to whether or not fire is a plasma...Anyways, my 'Railgun' does usually hit only a particular target, but the flames carried the electric charge throughout a large field. I pass the villains, and pick up the coin on the floor. 

"Woah,", Ojiro says, and I turn back to face him, and he's standing there frozen, "I didn't know you could do that. It's quite out-of-character for you to be so...annoyed."

"Yeah," I mumble, twirling Tenshi in between my fingers. I sigh. I knew I should've stayed home today...

"Hey, watch out!" A villain who managed to avoid the shock comes up behind me, and Ojiro uses his tail to hit him smack in the face, "We need to find the others."

"Let's look for the entrance," I tell him, and he nods

"Let's look for the entrance," I tell him, and he nods. The blood around my stomach has dried, so I don't pay much attention to it anymore. To project ourselves past the buildings, I use my grappling hooks, whereas he uses his tail, and we quickly dash past the flames, the wind in our hair. 

"You're pretty good at martial arts, huh?" He remarks.

I nod, remembering something about him knowing multiple martial arts, as do I, "You're not too bad yourself."

One thing bothers me, though. Why are all of these villains so easy to overcome? That can't honestly be their plan to kill All Might? Do they have some external factor I didn't consider? Another weapon?

We'd had our first real fight and won, but that only gave us false hope. It made us think our powers could actually work against the enemy. We'd soon learn how wrong we were...

~Ø~

Landslide Zone