12. All Might

Ø~Shizuka~Ø

Ø~Shizuka~Ø

Mid April

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls," Even from down here, I could still hear All Might loud and clear, "So I hurried over, running into young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here."

I see him grit his teeth, and I know immediately that he's internally beating himself up over not being here. 

"Have no fear students," he rips off his tie, "Because I am here!"

He's here...All Might...and he's not smiling, I look down at my feet.

"After all this waiting," Shigaraki stands up, "the heroic piece of trash shows up!"

"Holy crap, it's All Might," one of the thugs says, "I've never seen the guy in person before..."

"I didn't expect him to be so huge!" Another one adds. I snicker, That's what she said...

Another one scoffs, "This is no time to talk, you idiots! If we strike now we can-"

Before anyone can react, All Might knocks the same guy out. He hits the other guys swiftly, wind flying, and crouches next to Aizawa, patting his back. The villains fall down as All Might picks up Aizawa in his arms, who's unconscious and in a terrible state. Now that I look at him for the first time, his face is bloody, and the skin on his elbow has been completely removed, showing his tendons underneath. What in the world? I look over at the main villains, hoping to make eye contact with one of them.

"I'm sorry Aizawa," All Might whispers, "I should've been here..."

He turns to face us, his pupil pulsing blue, before I feel myself getting picked up along with my classmates. I can only guess what happened, but the artificial hand on Tomura Shigaraki's face falls to the ground. All Might carries us in his other arm, and sets us down along with Aizawa.

"Everybody, back to the entrance. And take Aizawa with you," All Might stands up, "he doesn't have much time!"

"You saved us...All Might," Midoriya stares up at him. 

"No, no, no," Shigaraki holds his head in his hands, "It wasn't supposed to go this way!"

He picks up the hand on the ground, and puts it back on, "He's still fast, father. Somehow, he managed to hit me."

I narrow my eyes at his words. Father...

He continues, "Of course a government hero relies on violence. I wasn't prepared; I couldn't even see him when he moved! But he's not as fast as I thought he would be...Not as fast as he used to be...I guess it's true after all."

I perk my ears, and he chuckled, "All Might really is getting weaker!"

I look around and realise no one else heard him. I help to prop Aizawa back back on Midoriya and I's shoulders.