Chapter Three

Taehyung's POV
———————————-
"Jungkook?" I called out into the dark abyss through the trees. My boyfriend told me he was looking for Jimin, but neither of them have returned. "Jiminie? Kookie?" I continued to call, each of my steps slow and steady. It has been nearly an hour now, and my heart was beating scarily fast, I just prayed that the two of them are okay...

"Tae Tae?!" I heard a familiar voice call out to me. "KOOKIE?!" I called louder in response. Along with the voice I saw a shadow run towards me, and as I thought, it was Jungkook.
"JUNGKOOK!" I ran towards him, but my legs began to slow down as I realized...

...something was wrong.

Jungkook also slowed his pace and looked at me with teary eyes. As I inched closer I noticed cuts scattered across his nose and cheeks, along with a bleeding lip. I hugged him tightly and buried my face in his neck. "What happened?" I mumbled into his neck.

"Jimin. He's gone" Jungkook's voice cracked, I hugged him even tighter as I felt his tears soak my shirt. "What do you mean he's gone?" I pulled away and began wiping his tears gently. "They took him Tae, they took him away..." Jungkook said, clearly frustrated. It broke my heart to see him this way.

"Who took-"
"THE HUMANS TAEHYUNG! THEY TOOK HIM AWAY!"

——————————————

Baekhyun cheerfully sipped his latte while walking down the street, he took in his surroundings which was nothing but buildings. He sighed.

He missed his family. His brothers Daehyun and Taehyung, his mother and father...and especially his friends. His heart hurt a little bit at the thought.

"I'll see them soon..." Baekhyun whispered to himself. Taking another sip of his latte, he noticed a familiar figure walking out a shop. He squinted to try and get a better view, and even searched for his scent. But it couldn't be found. Instead he followed the figure to wherever he was going...

——————————-
Baekhyun's POV

"Luhan?" I spoke from behind the figure. I knew he was familiar...somehow. But I was still confused to why I couldn't find his scent. It wasn't his...

"Baekhyun?"
Oh it was definitely him, and boy had he changed. "Long time no see!" I smiled widely at my old friend. I ran over to hug him, and it felt nice to feel him hugging me tightly back. I thought he wouldn't be the same...but he was the same Luhan. Or so I thought.

"What are you doing here Baek?" Luhan questioned me, obviously surprised. "I'm living the domestic life now Lu..." I started, I couldn't think of what else to say. "Really? I couldn't see that with you standing here in front of me" he smirked at me. "I thought it was pretty clear..." I frowned.

He sighed, "please note my sarcasm, Baek". Realised what he did, I softly chuckled. "Noted".

"I was wondering if you could help me find my way around?" I started. He continued to smile, "of course". We spoke for what felt like hours, he showed me several shops and parks. We also caught up with each other and what we were doing. It felt nice, so nice.

It was getting late now, it was sunset. "How long have we been out for?!" Luhan shouted into the dark streets. We let our laughs echo the streets, and without realising I let out a howl. Luhan was fast to react and covered my mouth. "Are you out of your mind?!" He whispered crossly. "You could get killed!"

I mumbled a 'sorry' through his hands and let his retract his hand from my face. "I'm sorry Baek, it's just..."
"I can't lose another friend to them" he continued. I looked at him and watched his sad expression. He looked drained, distressed. It was horrible to see.

"Jimin got caught today, I saw it on the news. And before him it was Minho, and before him it was Yifan..." Luhan's eyes became teary, I had my arm around his shoulders as we walked and continued to talk. "They're going into the forest now, and catching wolves without thought. It scares me, Baek" I remained speechless. Until I took the time to think of what could happen next.

"If Jimin got caught today... they would've gone to our part of the forest..." I began to think aloud. Luhan looked at me calmly, and urged me to continue. "That means?"

"They could've caught Tae!"