Chapter Twenty Four

The four left the injured wolves (and Yifan) in Jiyong's care, he was experienced enough anyway.
"So...what do we do now?" Chanyeol questioned his boyfriend, who's face was as serious as it could get. Baekhyun shrugged.
Chanyeol wrapped an arm around the smaller's shoulders and pulled him closer to his side.

"I need to calm down, can we go see Tae and Kookie?" Baekhyun sighed. Luhan and Sehun looked at each other and nodded, then looked at Chanyeol.
"Sure, why not?"

The walk was quite a distance from Junmyeon's house, and during the walk Sehun sneakily snaked an arm around Luhan's waist.
"What are you-"

"This is what friends do, no?" Sehun smirked.

Luhan went pink, "I guess so". He sighed and managed to put his own arm around the taller's waist. Sehun smiled to himself.
————————-
When they arrived at Tae and Kookie's house, they saw Jimin and Yoongi at the front door already, just about to knock. "Hey guys!" Chanyeol called to the couple.
Jimin and Yoongi smiled.

"Let's go in together then" Yoongi chuckled as he knocked on the door. Baekhyun noticed an unfamiliar face peering through the window, but the face soon disappeared as if it saw a ghost.

A tired Taehyung opened the door and saw the six people before him, he yawned "okay, what have I unknowingly done now?"
Baekhyun chuckled, "nothing, we just came to visit you". Taehyung nodded and stood back to let everyone in.

Jungkook was laying on the couch with a bubble tea in his hand. Baekhyun walked in quickly to look for that unfamiliar face he saw earlier, "who's in here with you, Tae Tae?"
"No one except you six, and Jungkook"

"No, there's someone else here!"

"Oh...you mean Hobi"

Everyone turned to Taehyung with a cocked brow, "Hobi?"

"Hoseok, he's a stray wolf we took in. He's a ray of sunshine...he'll be shy with you though"

All three couples gave each other questioning looks, then shrugged. If Taehyung says he a 'ray of sunshine' then he sure must be.
Sehun noticed the drink in Jungkook's hand and took a sniff. "What's that?"

"Oh? This is bubble tea, you want to try some?" Jungkook smiled.
Sehun gave a small nod.

Jungkook went to the fridge and got another sealed cup of it, and passed it to the taller male. Sehun seemed to be mesmerized with the balls rattling around inside, and he playfully shook the cup and giggled.
"It's for drinking you know?"Jungkook stopped the shaking and popped a straw inside. Sehun hesitated before taking a sip.

His eyes lit up. "Lulu! We need more bubbly tea!"
Jungkook laughed while looking at Sehun continuing to gulp down the drink.
"And the balls burst in your mouth!" Sehun said excitedly. Luhan rolled his eyes, "alright, we'll get you some bubble tea"

"Kookie, I think you've started an addiction" Taehyung chuckled.

Everyone took a seat on either the two couches or the floor. And Baekhyun once again saw the face peer around the entrance of the room. "Hey sweetie, would you like to come in?" Baekhyun said sweetly, giving Hoseok a warm smile. Everyone else smiled along with Baekhyun.

Hoseok hid away once again. After a few minutes he gained the courage to slowly walk in, and a smile suddenly appeared out of no where.
"New friends!" He squealed as he looked around. Not realizing that Park Jimin was also in the room.

"Why don't you sit here, Hobi?" Jungkook said as he got up from his seat, offering it to the excited wolf.
"Why don't you introduce yourselves, guys?" Jungkook continued as he walked into the kitchen once again.

"Hey Hobi, I'm Baekhyun" Baekhyun smiled and gave a little wave.

"I'm Chanyeol, nice to meet you"

"Hello, I'm Luhan, that's Sehun" Luhan pointed at the wolf who's just gulped down his second cup of bubble tea.

"I'm Yoongi"

"Hello, I'm Jimin!"

Hoseok froze. "Park Jimin?" he said. Jimin cocked a brow, "Yeah? How do you know that?"

Hoseok sank into the couch with fear in his eyes. "Is there something wrong, Hobi?" Luhan questioned.
Jimin's expression saddened.

"Taehyung and Jungkook!" Yoongi shouted.
The two males peered their heads around the kitchen entrance.
"What did you tell him about Chim Chim? It's like he has a full load in his pants" Yoongi glared.

The couple gulped. "W-well..."

"Well?"

"We may or may not have told him about what happened that night" Jungkook quickly said as he disappeared back into the kitchen. Yoongi was fuming, while Jimin looked down at his hands.

"Hoseok, listen" Baekhyun spoke softly.

Hoseok looked up at the brunette, giving small nods.

"Jimin is completely harmless, he's really sweet. What happened that night was not his fault, he was brain washed"

"Well, we're guessing that's what happened" Chanyeol interrupted.

"What else could it be?!" Baekhyun raised his voice.

"My point is, Jimin didn't mean any harm. And he would never hurt you, he'd like to be your friend more than anything"

Jimin looked at Hoseok and nodded, while frowning.

Hoseok took a moment to sink all the words in, before standing up.
Everyone thought he was about to walk upstairs again, so Jimin looked down.

But to everyone's surprise, Hoseok kneeled in front of Jimin and opened his arms out wide.
I'll be brave, Hoseok thought to himself and gave Jimin a warm smile.

Jimin smiled widely and wrapped his arms around the red haired wolf.

"Thank you for trusting me"