Chapter Thirty - A Broody Sehun

Ever since Sehun held Xukun in his arms, he missed the feeling dearly. He'd never felt this feeling towards anyone before, and it was frustrating him.
He was turning soft...for babies.

Luhan noticed something was off as Sehun would make grunting noises and roll into several positions on the couch.
It got to a point where Luhan was dragged onto the sofa with him, and Sehun refused to let go.

"You've been very clingy recently"

"I never noticed"

Luhan sighed, "what's bothering you Hunnie?"
His fiancée said nothing, instead he buried his face in Luhan's side.
"Sehun"

No reply.

"Sehun!"

Sehun shuffled a little bit in his position, the angle was quite awkward.

"OH SEHUN WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU?!"

The loud voice startled Sehun in his place, he finally lifted his head and placed it on Luhan's lap. He grabbed Luhan's hand and placed it on his head.

"Nothings wrong"

Luhan sighed again, "bullshit, you've been like this since we left Minse-"

"Oh. I see" he finished.

Sehun his face away again. "You're broody, aren't you Sehun?"

"What does that mean?"

Luhan chuckled, "it's used for women usually. It's when a woman wants to have a baby and keeps thinking about it"

Sehun went silent.

"You want a child, don't you Sehun?"

"I don't know" he mumbled into Luhan's leg. Luhan continued to stroke the wolf's hair and hummed a sweet tune.

"Well, you can have one when we're both ready. Okay?"

"Huh?" Sehun turned onto his back so his head was facing upwards, so he could see Luhan's expression.

"Are you serious?"

"Mmm hmm"

Sehun's face lit up with excitement, he held Luhan's face and couldn't stop smiling. His entire mood change just made Luhan giggle.

"Only when we're both ready though" he reminded the blonde. Sehun nodded.

"Only when we're ready"
——————————
"How are you feeling, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol hovered over his sleepy Byun. Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and looked up at Chanyeol lovingly.

"Much better, thank you"

"What about your eye? You said it was stinging a bit?"

"I don't know, does it look okay to you?"

Chanyeol peered over to scan his face, which remained perfect as always.

"Yep. Looks fine to me"

"Mmm" was all the sleepy boy managed to say. Chanyeol chuckled at the tiredness, "you're so cute when you're tired"

"Yeah, but don't get on my nerves"

"Noted" Chanyeol chuckled again.

A few hours later...

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun called from the kitchen downstairs.

"Yes, Baekkie?"

"My eye is really sore, I can't see out of it!"

The story behind the eye? Baekhyun's vision in both eyes wasn't great since he recovered from his transformation. Jiyong added some eye drops in one of the eyes, as it was affected the worst. But since then Baekhyun's been complaining at the itchiness and pain coming from it.

"I'll sue Jiyong if he's made you blind" Chanyeol mumbled as he quickly walked downstairs.

Baekhyun had a wet tissue over his left eye, and you could tell from his expression that he was in pain.
"Will you sit down for me so I can see it?" Chanyeol rubbed Baekhyun's arm assuringly. Baekhyun nodded.

Once they were both seated, Chanyeol slowly removed the wet tissue. Baekhyun's eye was shut, but you could see the area was quite irritated from him rubbing it too much.

"Okay, now slowly open your eye for me"

Baekhyun opened it. Chanyeol was speechless.
Baekhyun's eye...had changed colour.

"What...?" Chanyeol asked himself.

"What is it Channie?" Baekhyun looked worried.

"Can you see out of it?"

"It's very cloudy at the moment, I'm sure my vision will return"

"Well, Baekhyun. Your left eye is blue"

"Come again?"

"Your left eye has turned blue. You have mismatched eyes"

Baekhyun's eyes widened in horror as he dashed upstairs to find a mirror.
"Oh my god!" He screamed at he saw his reflection.

He ran back downstairs and stared at Chanyeol, horrified.
"Does it look bad?"

"No, in my opinion it looks attractive"

"Chanyeol!"

"What?"

"My eye. Is blue!"

"I know. I told you that myself"

Baekhyun held his face in his hands. He didn't know what to do.

"Call Jiyong! Tell him to fix it!"

"But why? I like it! Don't you?

"Not really..."

"Baekhyun, I personally think having mismatched eyes are cool"

"But why is it like this?"

"I think the serum somehow traveled to your eye and the medicine reacted with it. I don't know!"

Baekhyun sighed, "you think it's cool?"

"Hell yeah I do!"

The couple laughed together as they embraced each other in a tight hug. "I can't wait to see what everyone else thinks" Chanyeol chuckled to himself.
————————
In the next chapter...

"MINSEOK! WHERE'S THE BABY?!"