Chapter Forty One

Six wolves stood around a table, with plans of the capture building spread across it. Taeyong stared at each line carefully, planning his route in his head. The other five did the same.

Baekhyun was going to be with Luhan and Taeyong. While Jongin, Yixing and Minseok stayed together.
"You all ready to do this again?"

Minseok and Yixing looked at each other and gulped, "ready as we'll ever be"
————————
"I have wolves already waiting at the back entrance, they'll make sure no one sneaks in or catches us"

Everyone nodded at the leader, making sure they were each prepared before climbing under the fence (there's a hole under the chain link fence).

Baekhyun was the first to sneak in, followed by Jongin and Luhan. "Their security sure is shit, don't you think?" Luhan asked the other two, with them nodding in agreement.

Luhan and Baekhyun went through the same old familiar tunnel and trap door. It wasn't new to them nor Taeyong. Once they were all in the same room, it somehow felt as uneasy as before.

"Got your husband's to pray for you before you came here, boys?"

Luhan and Baekhyun looked at each other.
"They don't know" they said at the same time.

Taeyong and Jongin sighed. "How haven't they tied you two to a chair yet?"

"Sehun is more okay with it now than he used to be" Luhan put in. Which left all eyes on Baekhyun.

"He'll have to get used to it..." he bluntly said. Resulting with Taeyong rolling his eyes. "Good luck with that Baek".
————————
"Why is the security so SHIT?!" Luhan screamed into the corridors. Which probably wasn't the best idea even when the halls are empty.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?!" Taeyong whispered loudly, covering the wolf's mouth with his hand.
"It's like your parents dropped you by accident down a cliff and you somehow survived!"

"Sorry?"

"You will be. Now let's keep moving!"

The assigned groups went wherever they were directed.
———————
Chanyeol knew Baekhyun had left tonight. But this time, he didn't want to explode, or panic. He had to trust Baekhyun, he just had to.

But he did feel extremely lonely, since he was wide awake.

So what does he do? Go to Sehun's house of course. Even though they're not entirely close...he was the only person he could think of to spend time with. As he guessed Luhan had snuck out as well.

Chanyeol knocked on Sehun's door and soon enough, the one he was looking for opened the door. Sehun raised a brow, "you're here cause Baekhyun snuck out too?"

Chanyeol nodded.

Sehun nodded back, and stood back so Chanyeol could walk in. "You'll have to be a bit quiet though, Irene is asleep"

"Of course" Chanyeol smiled warmly.

Once the men took a seat, Sehun was the first to speak.
"So, how are you feeling?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Your husband sneaking out again"

"Honestly, I'm used to it now. I trust him"

Sehun nodded in understanding.

"How about you?"

"The first time he snuck out, I was furious. He was severely injured also"

"But now?"

"I feel more afraid than angry. He's just going into the same place he got hurt"

"I know what you mean. But you wolves heal surprisingly quickly, why is that?"

"We're immortal, we live forever. We start growing old if we decide to give our immortality away. If we've had enough of experiencing life as it is"

"Interesting, they don't teach you that in school"

"Because they don't want the kids asking us to bite them and give them immortality themselves" Sehun chuckled.

"Haha, now it makes sense"

"Uh huh. Can I get you something?"

"Uh...do you have any bubble tea?"

"Bubbly tea, I do have"
———————-