Chapter Twenty Six

"How are you feeling, Yixing?" Jiyong smiled. Yixing took in his surroundings and remembered that he was at Junmyeon's house. "I'm feeling better...still a bit sore"

"You've healed quite quickly, it'll only take a few more weeks until you're back in shape again"

"How is he?" Yixing asked worriedly. He turned around to see his lover curled in a ball, pulling a pained expression.

"He's been acting kind of strange, lots of grunting and turning and...well, he's just restless" Jiyong furrowed his brows. Yixing became more worried, "that's normal, right?"
Jiyong shook his head, "I wish I could say so, but I've never seen anyone react like that".

"Do you think it's because he's human?" Yixing asked. "Maybe he's struggling to heal as fast as us?"

"Perhaps" Jiyong finished. "I've let the wolf go, by the way. He was fit to go and he won't cause any more trouble".

"Thanks Jiyong"

Suddenly, Junmyeon let out a loud groan. It alarmed Yixing and Jiyong almost immediately. The pained grunts and groans grew louder and Junmyeon started to arch his back.
The grunts soon enough turned into screams.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Yixing shouted. Jiyong immediately ran for his bag and towards the frustrated male. Yixing was in a state of panic as he watched his lover scream in pain.

Jiyong held Junmyeon down while he had a serum in his hand. "Junmyeon?! Junmyeon?!Can you hear me?"

He didn't respond, he was struggling in Jiyong's grasp. "Junmyeon, I need to give you some medicine to calm this reaction down!"

"What kind of reaction is this?!"

"I don't know...wolf medicines aren't usually too strong for humans. He should've healed!"

Drool started to drip from Junmyeon's mouth and Yixing couldn't look anymore. He covered his eyes with his hands as his lover continued to scream.

Then, the reaction stopped. Yixing uncovered his eyes and looked in confusion, "Junmyeon?" Yixing spoke. Jiyong also stared in confusion.

Junmyeon's eyes snapped open and he slowly got up. His head hung low, so the other two couldn't see his expression. "Honey?" Yixing spoke again.

Junmyeon looked over at Yixing and opened his eyes, Yixing was horrified.

"J-Jiyong...why are his eyes like that?"

Jiyong looked at Junmyeon and saw it too, his iris' were yellow. And drool was still dripping down his mouth along with some blood.

Jiyong's eyes widened.

"Junmyeon...open your mouth for me" Jiyong said quietly. Junmyeon cocked a brow, but obeyed. He opened his mouth wide, and Yixing felt light headed.

He had fangs.

"How did this happen?!" Yixing shouted. "What did you give him?"

"I told you, no wolf medicine can do that!" Jiyong yelled back.

"What's happening to me, Yixing?

"Junmyeon...y-you're a werewolf"
——————————
Jongin was snuggled close to Kyungsoo's side, enjoying the warmth and scent of his lover. It was Kyungsoo's idea to watch a movie about werewolves. Jongin found the whole movie ridiculous, which resulted with Kyungsoo constantly telling him that it's only acting.

"But that's not what we do Kyungie!" Jongin shouted. But then a particular scene in the film came up, which definitely grabbed the couple's attention.

The girl was bitten by a werewolf, and she turned into one herself under a full moon.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened, "does that happen in real life, Nini?".  Jongin smirked, "I don't know, let's find out...shall we?" he joked. Jongin got his fangs out and slowly moved towards Kyungsoo. The smaller squealed and pushed him away, but fell off the couch instead.

"Aww Kyungie! I was only kidding!" Jongin laughed. Kyungsoo frowned and held his hand out for Jongin to take. Jongin grabbed his hand and hoisted him up, he snuggled close next to him. "I'm sorry, Kyungie".

Kyungsoo chuckled, "it's okay Nini".

The couple continued to watch the joke of a movie. Jongin would sometimes scream at the
TV for false information, so that was Kyungsoo's entertainment for the evening.

Once the movie was over, Jongin threw some popcorn at the screen, "TRASH!"

"Oh come on Nini! It wasn't that bad"

"You're right, it was TERRIBLE!"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "remember, it's acting"

"If they're going to act like werewolves, maybe they should get some tips from REAL ones"

"Oh, Jongin" Kyungsoo sighed. Jongin smirked and pecked his boyfriend's cheek, earning a giggle from the smaller male.

They enjoyed the sweet moment, until the phone rang...