Chapter Ten

Jongdae listened to what Baekhyun said, and gave his lover another chance. He honestly wanted it to work...even though there was something in the way.

He texted Minseok that same night, and asked if they could meet in a small restaurant the following weekend. Jongdae chose this small one specifically because it sold baozi.

Jongdae sat patiently at his booth, nervously looking out for his date. While looking away he didn't notice the male was sitting in front of him, when Jongdae turned back he let out a little scream.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise you came in!" Jongdae panted, holding a hand to his chest. "I'm sorry" Minseok gave a small smile. His feelings were hurt a little bit when Jongdae didn't message him again. But he wanted to let his true self out in the open. To be honest, he expected it.

"How are you?" Minseok began the conversation. "I'm good, how are you?" Jongdae replies. Minseok only nodded.

"Look-I'm sorry for not messaging you again after that..." Jongdae quickly stated.
Minseok looked up from his menu as Jongdae spoke.

"It was just a little surprise for me" he smiled.
"But I want this to work..." he concluded.
Minseok grabbed Jongdae's hands and held them gently. "I know it's quite a bit to get used to...I promise I won't hurt you. I wouldn't dare"

"More than anything, I would protect you. And I will" Minseok smiled. A hint of sadness could be seen in his eyes, but Jongdae knew he meant every word he said.

"I trust you" Jongdae squeezed his lover's hands tighter. They let go once the waitress arrived to take their orders.

————————————-
"I'm telling you Kookie, I can smell him around here" Taehyung squeezed his boyfriend's hand tighter.
Jungkook called Taehyung insane when he said he wanted to move to Exordium. But they didn't entirely have a choice, it seemed like their pack was decreasing day by day.

Taehyung's other brother, Daehyun, also moved to the city. So Taehyung thought he could do the same as his brothers. Jungkook was still iffy about it.

"We've been walking in circles, Tae" Jungkook groaned. He was sure he walked past the same building at least fifty times now. He honestly couldn't tell, every building looked the same.

"Just around this corner..." Taehyung took a big sniff of the air. And than he ran. Dragging a helpless Jungkook by the hand.

"Baekhyun!" Taehyung called, as he noticed a familiar figure walking in front of him. Baekhyun turned and saw the happiest lil' puppy which was his little brother. With a wide smile and open arms, Baekhyun welcomed the familiar warmth of his brother once again, and neither of them felt like letting go anytime soon.

What made them let go is Chanyeol clearing his throat behind Baekhyun. Jungkook looked at Chanyeol, completely unamused. It looked like he couldn't stand him.

"It's been so long!" Baekhyun held his brothers shoulders excitedly. Taehyung did the same and couldn't stop smiling. "Who is this?" Chanyeol whispered to the two of them. Taehyung straightened his posture and held a hand out, "I am Taehyung, pleashae to meet you" he smiled cheekily. Chanyeol happily shook his hand but he raised a brow at the mistake in pronunciation. "It's 'pleasure' to meet you, Tae Tae" Jungkook whispered to his boyfriend. And Taehyung went a light shade of red.

"My mistake!"

"So...are you long lost friends?" Chanyeol questioned. Taehyung and Baekhyun looked at each other before letting out small chuckles. "No, no. This is my baby brother" Baekhyun stated proudly, placing an arm around Taehyung's shoulders. Chanyeol nodded in understanding and smiled. "It's a pleashae to meet you too!" he joked before breaking into a fit of laughter, Baekhyun and Taehyung joined in also but someone wasn't enjoying themself.

"I'm Jungkook, his boyfriend" Jungkook said bluntly. He continued to glare at the taller male, it was like his stare was burning through Chanyeol's soul. This made Chanyeol feel somewhat scared.
"He won't bite me will he?" Chanyeol whispered. Taehyung laughed, "of course not, he wouldn't hurt a fly". But Jungkook's face said otherwise.

This is going to take some getting used to, Chanyeol thought.