A HunHan Chapter Seven

Sehun was the one to wake up first, and realising that he wrapped his arms around Luhan made his eyes widen. He slowly got up, not wanting to wake up the sleeping wolf.

But he did look pretty while sleeping.

Sehun took this opportunity to look at Luhan's features up close. He moved in close, a bit too close. But he didn't mind it, he wasn't going to kiss him or anything...

But the thought did run across his mind.

Sehun shook the thought away, and continued to scan the boy in front of him. Luhan was smiling to himself, and giggling. He's dreaming Sehun thought to himself.

But as soon as Luhan held Sehun's arm and began hugging it, that made Sehun freeze. But he didn't let that stop him, he went back to staring and took in his feminine-like features.

Luhan's eyes suddenly snapped open and seeing Sehun this close to him made his heart race. "What did you dream about?" Sehun chuckled. Luhan still had his hands wrapped around the taller male's arm, as soon as he realised it he immediately let go.

"S-sorry" Luhan stuttered. Sehun smiled, "you didn't answer my question..."

"I don't remember!" Luhan butted in quickly.

Sehun took the sudden response by surprise. "If you say so..." he shrugged it off anyway.

Luhan was blushing madly. He stayed in his lying position and didn't move. He knew that Sehun was staring at him but he didn't take much notice of it.

Only until Sehun laid next him again. "What are you doing?" Luhan shyly asked. Sehun continued to wrap his arms around Luhan's waist again.

"It's really comfortable. Do you not like it?" Sehun asked, Luhan could tell he was blushing too. "No..I mean yes! Yes I think it's comfy...I'm comfortable" Luhan stuttered.

He covered his face with his hands again. Sehun uses all his strength to turn Luhan to face him, the smaller still refusing to take his hands off his face.

Sehun grabbed his wrists and removed them, revealing a blushing Luhan.  He continued to attempt to hide himself, until he stuck with hiding in the younger's chest. "Why do you hide?" Sehun questioned. The smaller shook his head and continued to nuzzle into the warmth.

Sehun sighed and allowed the smaller to stay in his position. After a good long while, Sehun held Luhan's face and lifted it so it faced him. The two of them stared at other, that's all they wanted to do. Just stare, and admire.

"I've only stayed here a day, why do I trust you so easily?" Sehun cluelessly asked. Luhan tried to find the words but ended up responding with "I don't know".

Sehun inched his face closer, he didn't know what came over him. Luhan didn't stop him either. Their lips were just about touching until a loud knock emerged from the from the front door.