Chapter Thirteen

"Welcome back" Chanyeol said sternly, he eyed the two new wolves standing behind his boyfriend.

"Thank you" Jungkook said cheekily, and he walked off to the kitchen for a glass of water.
Taehyung followed behind him.

Which left Yoongi and Jin behind Baekhyun still, not knowing what to do or say.
"Hey, you two can stay with them for a bit, okay? I just need to talk with Chanyeol".

Yoongi and Jin nodded and made their way to the kitchen also.

"Why didn't you just tell me where you were going?" Chanyeol said sternly. "I told you why I didn't tell you, didn't you listen?"

"I was worried sick Baekhyun. When Jongin said there was no trace of your smell I panicked like crazy!"

"In case you've forgotten, I'm a werewolf? I can take care of myself"

"No, I haven't forgotten. But what if you get in bad state like last time? Or even worse, killed"

"Don't underestimate what I do, Chanyeol. I may be smaller than you but I can keep up a fight"

"I believe you, but-"

Yoongi had enough of the discussion already, "hey, human!"
Chanyeol looked in the direction of the stray and nodded.
"He's not your pet, okay? He can take of himself.

Take my Jimin for example, he may be cute and extremely fluffy...but he could break your neck if he wanted to. Werewolves aren't your average 'small boyfriends who need a bodyguard as soon as they step out the house' kind of guys"

"He's right" Baekhyun stated.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I just get defensive...that's all" Chanyeol mumbled.

"I know you want to protect me, Yeol. But it's actually you who needs to be protected by me"
———————————-
Junmyeon continued to see Yixing since that night, and boy had this been the best months of his life.
They went to many restaurants and cafes and even the movies. They both knew it was love.

Yixing found out about Jiyong and Onew's conversation with Junmyeon. And he still doesn't know Junmyeon's feelings towards wolves, whether they've changed or not. He was anxious.

But tonight is their 26th date together, and Yixing needed to come clean before it was too late. Too late to move on.
He loved Junmyeon, so much. And the thought of being rejected hurt his heart the more and more.

But tonight is the night.

Yixing sat patiently at the table he reserved for himself and his date. His foot was tapping from nervousness, and his lip was bleeding from being bitten too much.

"Good evening" Junmyeon greeted his lover. "Evening" Yixing smiled as he pecked his boyfriend's lips. Junmyeon gave a small smile, he could sense that something was bothering Yixing...

He could see he wasn't as bubbly, he kept tapping his foot, his lip was bleeding in several places and he kept looking everywhere else but the menu, or even his boyfriend.

He was nervous about something.

He knew it wasn't a proposal, it was far too early for that. Both Junmyeon and Yixing knew that it's too early to get engaged. They're the kind of people who don't want to rush into everything. The kind of people who like to do things slow and steady.