Chapter Sixteen

The night of the play fight

Luhan was the first to pounce.

Sehun didn't expect the attack, so of course he fell to the floor. With a growling Luhan on top of him.

The younger managed to hoist himself up (being stronger than Luhan after all) and took a nip at the bare skin of Luhan's arm. The older wolf yelped at the pinching pain and swung an arm. Which almost missed the skin on Sehun's face, making light, neat cuts across the skin.

Sehun hissed at the pain. He pushed Luhan onto the floor himself and took nips at Luhan's neck and collarbone. As Luhan had been in Exordium for almost three years, he thought this situation was a bit...sexual?

The younger wolf's perspective was obviously different, he just thought it was a play fight.

More scratches and nips later, the two wolves were tired. They laid stretched across the carpeted floor, panting.

"That was strange" Luhan interrupted the silence, "but it was fun"

"Yeah, it was"

"Sehun?" Luhan looked over at the blonde.

Sehun responded with a hum, and looked into Luhan's eyes, which were still red.

"What are we?"

"Friends I guess. Only if you want to be though" Sehun looked back at the ceiling.

Luhan nodded. "I'd like that"

"You're not like other stray wolves" he finished.

Sehun looked at Luhan again with a raised brow, "that's because there was no necessity to harm you the first we met"

"I'm struggling to believe that, Hunnie. A stray can recognize a domestic from miles away, and they always attack"

"Well, those wolves didn't see what I saw"

"What did you see?" Luhan's heart began to beat ridiculously fast.

"I saw something in you...something special"

It was Luhan's turn to raise a brow, but he didn't say anything else.

"Well, I guess we're friends then"

"Yeah"
————————-
Present Day

Baekhyun snuck into Chanyeol's house. Tiptoeing carefully across creaky floorboards made Baekhyun wince. He didn't want to wake up his lover. As for Chanyeol's parents, they're usually abroad somewhere for several weeks. If they were here, the sound of a shotgun couldn't even wake them.

Baekhyun peered his head through the door and saw Chanyeol sleeping in the spot he left him. Well, Baekhyun thought he was asleep. Chanyeol was wide awake for hours, waiting for his runaway boyfriend to come home.

Baekhyun tucked himself under the covers, and suddenly felt a hand grasp his waist.
The hand grasped his waist even tighter, and turned the brunette around to face an angry Chanyeol.

Baekhyun saw the anger in his boyfriend's eyes and he gulped.

"Where were you?" Chanyeol angrily whispered. His hand was still grasped tightly around the smaller's waist.

"I went out" Baekhyun calmly replied.

"No shit Baekhyun, I wouldn't have asked if you never left"

"I went into the forest..."

"Again?! How many more werewolves have you re-homed?"

"None...I went to visit Taeyong"

Chanyeol stayed silent. He sighed deeply.

"I'm not going to win this, am I?"

Baekhyun shook his head, "I'm afraid not"

Chanyeol gave out one last sigh before rubbing his thumb over Baekhyun's cheek. He slowly inched his face closer until their lips touched. Baekhyun was slightly cold, but Chanyeol immediately turned the smaller's skin to fire.

The kiss became heated. Baekhyun had one hand tangled in Chanyeol's hair while the other was on his back. Chanyeol licked the wolf's bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Baekhyun opened his mouth wider and allowed his boyfriend's tongue to swirl around in his mouth. It felt like a pure ecstasy to the couple.

Baekhyun was so deep in the moment he didn't realize his fangs grew out in the process. When Baekhyun realized, he pulled away immediately and covered his mouth. "I'm sorry" he mumbled through his hand.

Chanyeol pulled the hand away and went back to what he was doing before. Fighting for dominance, Chanyeol obviously won. They continued to make out until Chanyeol tasted blood and his tongue was stinging madly. He cut his tongue on Baekhyun's teeth.

Both males were panting, and all they could do was stare at other. Baekhyun noticed the blood dripping from Chanyeol's mouth and lip, and moved in to lick it away. Chanyeol didn't find this strange one bit. If Baekhyun was human, maybe he would've found it weird. Or maybe it was the heat of the moment that made him not bothered.

After Baekhyun had finished, he wrapped his arms around his lover's back and pulled him close. His eyes felt heavy and he allowed them to slowly shut. Chanyeol kissed his boyfriend's head repeatedly once his breathing had steadied. He never felt so much love from someone.

And he didn't want this love to end.