Chapter Forty

"I'm sorry, you did what?!" Baekhyun slapped Minseok across the face.

"I turned Jongdae into a wolf!"

"Yah! What's the matter with you?!"

Minseok sighed while rubbing his cheek, "I'm sorry?"

Baekhyun was fuming. First Junmyeon (even though it never meant to happen), and now Jongdae.
Who's next?

Chanyeol took this opportunity to joke around with the smaller, as he sure did have a big temper.

"Baby~" Chanyeol called to his fiancée sweetly. Baekhyun sighed.
"What is it?"

"Can I be a werewolf too?"

Baekhyun grabbed a pillow and threw it at Chanyeol roughly. More pillows followed after that, making the taller break into fits of laughter.

"Hey, hey! It's a joke!"

"It better be!" Baekhyun scowled. He faces Minseok again, "As for you, mister!"

Minseok whimpered.

"It's your responsibility to keep him safe now! If anything happens to him, I'm hunting you down!" Baekhyun raises a finger.
Minseok nodded, "I promise"

"Good, now go keep an eye on him!"

The wolf was out the door in a flash.
————————
The Second Wedding -

"You may kiss...your new husband" Jongin stopped himself from laughing. This was the second time he was about to say "the bride", and it was very entertaining to him.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol kissed sweetly while the crowd erupted in cheers and screams.
Now they knew exactly how Luhan and Sehun felt on their special day.

And now it was Baekhyun's turn to throw the bouquet.

Baekhyun threw the flowers high in the air and watched as his friends jumped excitedly at it. It made the couple chuckle. Chanyeol has an arm around his husbands waist and whispered in his ear, "I'm still up for a transformation" he chuckled.

"Yah!" Baekhyun shouted while smacking his husband on the arm, quite roughly. Chanyeol hissed but laughed nonetheless.

The crowd erupted in screams again as the bouquet was caught, but there was no trace of it or the person anywhere. Did anyone catch it at all?

Baekhyun and Chanyeol scanned the crowd until Kyungsoo walked out the sea of people with the flowers in his hand. He smiled to himself.

Jongin moved from the top of the isle all the way down to his lover, lifting him off his feet. Kyungsoo squealed at the action and held on tightly to Jongin's shoulders. He was held bridal style while Jongin peppered kisses all over his cheeks.
"Wanna get married?" Jongin laughed.

Everyone laughed with him, including Kyungsoo, who gladly said yes.
—————————
"Huh. Two more weddings to go then" Baekhyun smiled as he read through messages on his phone.
Taehyung and Jungkook got married abroad, so they sadly couldn't attend he ChanBaek wedding. But that didn't stop them from sending their congratulations.

He stared at the ring on his finger constantly, same with Chanyeol. It felt like love was more magical than before.

The happy mood soon went when Chanyeol switched on the TV and those monsters appeared on the screen. Guess they weren't so secretive with their experiment after all.

News just in. Werewolves have become more monstrous than before!
On Friday night, reports have shown three of these beasts attacking a young woman in the middle of the night. Unfortunately she too, was discovered to be a werewo-"

Baekhyun has switched the TV off, he had heard enough already. He sighed.

"I'm tired of living in a city where I don't feel safe" Baekhyun groaned. It made Chanyeol frown, he hated seeing Baekhyun this way. Even though Baekhyun had more strength and capability of defending himself, Chanyeol still felt he needed to protect him. He needed his husband to feel safe.

"Then let's move away!"

"Pffft, where? There's no where to go"

Chanyeol thought for a moment. "We can't be the only city on this planet, we can go elsewhere-"

"But what about your dream? You want to be a musician...you're in college"

"You're in college too, remember? You want to sing"

"Big deal. I wasn't made to sing. I was made to be looked down on, as a monster"

"Baekhyun-"

"I don't care anymore. Because that's who I am. I'm a monster, Chanyeol. And you know what?"

Baekhyun got up from his seat and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's shoulders. Chanyeol's hands found their place on Baekhyun's waist.

"What?"

"I'm proud to be a monster"

He pulled Chanyeol in for a kiss.
—————————
Three more chapters to go! Then I'll start writing book two :)

I've started another Fanfiction too, I hope you'll like it (when it's released of course). It'll be a HunHan fic~