Chapter Twenty Five

"Let's have a sleepover" Luhan said.
Baekhyun was the only one who seemed to agree with he idea. As for Chanyeol and Sehun...they weren't sure what to think.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to pack overnight bags while Luhan and Sehun went home to prepare everything...well, only Luhan.

"When can we get more bubbly tea?" Sehun asked, while being slumped on the couch.
"We'll get you bubble tea tomorrow" Luhan promised. Sehun sighed, "I want some more though"

"Please don't whine, all the stores are shut right now"

"Not the corner store around the corner"

"That store doesn't sell bubble tea"

Sehun was about to complain once more but Luhan's lips stopped him. Sehun's eyes widened.
"Done whining now?"

Sehun nodded, but he suddenly craved something more than bubble tea.
Sehun grabbed Luhan by the arm and pulled him in for another kiss, it was Luhan's turn to give the wide eyes.

Sehun repositioned the couple so he was hovering over Luhan, and Luhan was on his back. "What are you doing?"

"You always ask that" Sehun sighed. "I think you know what I'm doing"

"B-but"

Sehun shut him up once again in a kiss, he made sure to be gentle. As to him, Luhan was delicate. Like a flower.

Luhan allowed his eyes to close as he enjoyed the warm, fuzzy feeling in his heart. His allowed his hands to wrap around the taller's neck as he deepened the kiss.

Once they let go to catch their breath, they did nothing but stare at each other.
Sehun thought Luhan looked beautiful in that moment, but when was Luhan not beautiful to him?

Sehun pecked his lover's forehead, and continued to give little pecks all over his face. Luhan giggled at the tickling feeling.

"Will you be mine, Luhan?" Sehun whispered.
Luhan was about to reply but Sehun butted in.

"Oh! I have a better idea"

"Yes, Sehun?"

"Marry me?"

Luhan's eyes widened, "wha-"

"I'm asking you to marry me Luhan"

Luhan was completely speechless. Where did this confidence come from?

It was silent between the couple. They continued to stare at each other until Luhan sighed.

"Sehun..."

"Yeah?"

"I'll gladly marry you"

Sehun's eyes lit up, "really?!"

Luhan nodded while chuckling, "it does feel like we're a couple...doesn't it?"
Sehun chuckled, "I've wanted to marry you since I first met you"

"Okay, where the hell has this confidence come from?" Luhan laughed. Sehun went pink, "I'm sorry...I'm rushing aren't I?"

Luhan shook his head, "it's fine Hunnie, you're being honest" he continued to laugh. "And I accepted your proposal"

Sehun smiled again, he was about to lean in and kiss Luhan again until the door burst open and Baekhyun screamed.

"LUHAN! WE'RE ENGAGED!"