Chapter Twenty One

Luhan woke up to a small surprise...

Sehun was in his bed, with his arms wrapped around his waist.

How and when did this happen?

Luhan didn't bother to wake him or push him away, the feeling was nice. He pressed his head back on the pillow and snuggled into it.

Luhan thought back to the time Sehun kissed him, which seemed like an eternity ago. He never spoke about it with Sehun, he was too afraid to. But one day he'll admit his feelings for the younger wolf.

One day.
—————————-
Jongin was thinking of no one except Do Kyungsoo, they texted for endless hours. And never got bored of each other's presence.

Each week they'd meet up, and Kyungsoo would sometimes ask Jongin to grow his puppy ears whenever they were alone. Jongin would gladly accept.

Things with the couple were going smoothly.
—————————-
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were madly in love. Who couldn't tell?

Every day was a day they treasured. Baekhyun enjoyed the sweet kisses that he received from his lover so often. And Chanyeol enjoyed teasing his little puppy.

Baekhyun's "dog" side would show up now and again if he became frustrated or fed up with Chanyeol's teasing, so the taller male would receive several nips at his arm or fingers.
Chanyeol got used to it.

But more than anything, Chanyeol wanted to spend the rest of his life with the wolf. So he had a little something planned for his lover.
Coming soon in a few chapters :)
—————————-
Minseok and Jongdae managed to get on perfectly. Jongdae was grateful he stuck around for this wolf, and Minseok made sure his lover was happy. As long as he was happy, Minseok was happy too.

They knew it was love.

Even though Jongdae was very loud, and Minseok was quite calm/quiet, they got on very well. Their company was all that they wanted.
—————————
Yixing and Junmyeon continued to go on their many dates, it's what they truly enjoyed. Each other's time and company.

Junmyeon became more curious over wolves, and the questions he asked Yixing were never ending. Yixing never minded, just as long as Junmyeon's curiosity doesn't turn into hatred.

He mainly asked about upbringing and what made Yixing decide to be a domestic.

"Honestly...it was my friend Jackson. He's a social butterfly. Makes friends wherever he goes"

"It was his curiosity to move to the city that made me want to go too. He told me many interesting stories whenever he came to visit. So here I am"

Many months of being together, Yixing knew he was sure.

Junmyeon was the one.
;)
—————————-
Yoongi and Jimin finally got back on track. Yoongi took Jimin to familiar parts of the forest where they grew up, it brought a smile to both their faces.

Jimin always asked Yoongi to go on midnight strolls, but Yoongi told him it's too dangerous. Strays come out in the night and he didn't want to cause trouble.

Jimin would always use the "I'm a stray too, you know" excuse. When he wasn't, not anymore. It took a lot of getting used to for Jimin, this new lifestyle he lives.

At one point, the wolf would get fed up and sneak out. Which led Yoongi to go out looking for him and then drag him back home. Besides Jimin running away, things were running smoothly for the couple.
——————————-
Jin still struggled with Namjoon, even though Namjoon knew what happened that night. Jin would now and again go back to the woods and visit his friend Ken, who was still in a pack. A pack that's managed to stay well hidden.

They would speak for hours until the pack leader, Hakyeon, would say its time to move. Ken would give Jin advice for the couple, which he found very useful.

He want things to go well again for him and Namjoon. They started to talk more and more as days went on, and they soon enough became as affectionate as they used to be.

Jin got his husband back.
——————————
And finally, Jungkook and Tae. Ever since the incident, they've had the struggle of healing and moving around. They'd recently had to re-home a wolf from the street, called Hoseok. He was always smiling and brought lots of laughter to the couple. As a stray, he was trying his best to adapt to his new life like Jimin and Namjoon.

Taehyung tolerated the pain all over his body quite well. As for Jungkook, he was more whiny. He was limping everywhere, and sitting down caused him discomfort.

Jimin visited the couple a few times (while not knowing the situation) and it made the couple quite jumpy around him. Hoseok wasn't around at the time, but since he had to find out about the boys' injuries, he knew the name Jimin all too well.

And he kind of feared him. If a wolf can tear up two other wolves like that, he could do it to anyone including himself. He didn't want to find his place on Jimin's black list. One day he'd have to meet the infamous Park Jimin, and he dreaded it.

"He's a sweetheart, Hobi. He wouldn't hurt a fly"

Hoseok looked at Jungkook up and down and pulled a "have you looked in the mirror" expression.
Jungkook sighed.

Well, there's an update for our current couples and characters. I'll be introducing some new characters soon (I'll need to somehow fit them all in the story line).
Stay tuned :)