Chapter Twenty Eight

"I'm sorry, you did WHAT?!"

"I finished all the bubble tea" Sehun hugged a pillow while looking at his fiancée's horrified expression.

"I bought ten bottles! How can you finish that all in one go?!" Luhan raised his voice.

"I had some help" Sehun smiled worriedly. Sehun still couldn't master lying to Luhan, as he struggled to make his lies sounds believable. Including this one.

Luhan sighed. "First Minseok and Jongdae take a baby from the park, Jongin broke his TV because he hated a movie, Chanyeol broke the basketball hoop at college and now you've drank ten bottles of bubble tea...

And you're complaining that your tummy hurts" Luhan had his hands on his hips.

"Compared to the other things you've listed, mine doesn't seem that bad?" Sehun shrugged.

All Luhan could do was sigh.
————————————
"Oh my god Jongdae! He said something" Minseok cooed at the child in his arms. Jongdae couldn't stop feeling uneasy about this.

"We really should just give the child to an orphanage, it's the right thing to do..."

"Daddy's being a grumpy old man isn't he? Don't listen to him Xukun..."
(I'm obsessed with idol producer, don't judge me)

"YOU NAMED HIM?!"

"I did. His name is Kim Xukun and I will love him forever..."

"Minnie...no"

"Minnie, yes!"

Jongdae sighed. He left his boyfriend and the baby be, and decided to text Baekhyun and Luhan for advice.
Which resulted with them coming over instead.

"Hey guys!" Baekhyun said cheerfully. Baekhyun has had an obsession with babies since Taehyung was born, and he knew Chanyeol had a real soft spot for them too.
As for Luhan, he didn't know how Sehun would react to a baby. But Luhan adored them.

"His name is Xukun! Isn't he beautiful?!" Minseok smiled widely. Baekhyun and Luhan let out a long "awwww", but that soon changed into a "Why did you take this baby?"

"Seriously? You guys are unbelievable..." Minseok frowned, "I know adopting him was out of the blue but...what else could I do?"

"Give him to an orphanage!" Chanyeol answered.

"NO!"

Jongdae rolled his eyes, "see what I mean?"
Everyone else nodded.

"Can I hold him?" Baekhyun asked sweetly, Minseok nodded and gently passed Xukun over.
Baekhyun held Xukun gently but firm, so he couldn't be dropped. A smile grew on his face as he took in the baby's features, he really was a beautiful baby.

Chanyeol looked at his fiancée lovingly, the sight of him holding a child is definitely something he needs to see in the future. When they have a family of their own.
He smiled at the image.

Sehun became extremely curious over the baby and gave little sniffs now and then, there weren't any wolf cubs in his pack as they were all young men. Yugyeom was very child like, along with Felix and and the other young ones. But never acted like...an actual baby.
How does a baby act? Sehun had no clue.

"What does it do?" Sehun asked. "You've never seen a baby before?" Chanyeol questioned the blonde, Sehun shook his head.
"Not even in your pack?" it was Baekhyun's turn to ask. "We were all teenagers or young adults. And there were no females in our pack"

"No wonder your pack is gone" Minseok joked, "you got no pups so you became extinct".
Baekhyun chuckled, "be nice Minseok"

"My pack was taken by humans you asshole" Sehun grunted, he became quite sensitive whenever his pack was mentioned. He loved his pack, they were like his brothers.

"I'm sorry, Sehun" Baekhyun spoke softly. "Would you like to hold him?"
Sehun's eyes widened, "how do I hold it?"
Baekhyun smiled, "look at the way I'm holding him, just do it the same way". Sehun nodded.

Sehun took the baby very gently, as he was told baby's were very delicate. During this time Luhan thought to himself, if he had no females in his pack...did he want a family at all? Did he ever look for someone?

I mean, he's already engaged to this male. So of course he wanted a relationship of some sort. But having babies was another story...

What made every chuckle was when Xukun sneezed and it startled Sehun, "What was that?!"
Jongdae rolled his eyes for the nth time today, "he sneezed, relax"

"So...what are you guys going to do with him?" Luhan asked.
Minseok and Jongdae responded at the same time.

"Keep him!"

"Orphanage!"

The couple glared at each other, Minseok allowed his wolf eyes to make an appearance to warn his lover. Jongdae wasn't afraid of it anymore.

But Jongdae sighed nonetheless.

"I don't agree with this...but fine"

Everyone looked up at him.

"We'll keep Xukun".

Credits to windeer ^^ artwork above