Chapter Thirty Two

"You found him?!" Jongdae let out a long sigh of relief, his child was safe.
Everyone chuckled as Luhan placed the baby safely back in his parent's arms.

"So...how did you find him?" Minseok smiled at the child, pulling playful faces to attempt to make him laugh.

"Uhhh..." Luhan hesitated. He really didn't want to tell them his husband-to-be took him, did he?
"Sehun sniffed him out...found him back in the park. So I'm guessing the kidnappers forgot him...?" Luhan tried his hardest to lie. To his surprise, Jongdae bought it. Gullible.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Minseok on the other hand, found it less believable. They didn't say anything though.

The three left after a short while, they each had their turn with the baby and even caught up with Minseok. It was a chilled afternoon.

"So...what's the truth then?" Chanyeol spoke aloud. Luhan tensed up, "you could tell?"

"Well, duh!" Baekhyun replied, "you're worse at lying than I am"
Luhan sighed, "Sehun took him"

The couple's eyes widened, "he did WHAT?"

"Sehun's 'broody', he's completely attached to the child. And I believe he wants one of his own so..."

"So?"

"I'm thinking of adopting"

Baekhyun beamed, "aw, Lu! That's great!" He clapped happily.
"When will you adopt?"

Luhan shrugged, "I don't know, but probably before his birthday"

Chanyeol nodded, "great timing. But remember the people at the orphanage have to know you're a reliable parent. Can you do the tests with Sehun around?"
Luhan thought for a moment.

"Unless I find a random baby laying around in some park like the other two did"

Everyone laughed.
—————————
Several months later...

"Baekhyun! You're not going to fucking believe this!"

"You found a baby in the park?"

"Not in the park! I visited a friend of ours in the forest and turns out they randomly found a baby. They're laying around everywhere!" Luhan laughed through the phone.

"Someone heard your prayers, haha" Baekhyun chuckled through the phone.

"Do you have it with you?" Baekhyun continued.

"No, I'll pick her up soon though. I'm glad they offered her to me"

"It's a she?!"

"Uh huh"

"Someone's going to be thrilled"

"I hope so...I know it's what he's wanted for a LONG time" Luhan sighed. "I can't wait to meet her"

"Can't wait to meet her either! Speak to you soon Luhannie!"

"Bye Baek!"

Luhan hung up and couldn't stop smiling to himself. He finally had a child. A daughter too.
He also couldn't wait to see the look on Sehun's face!

A new baby, and a wedding in a month. Everything seemed to be going to plan in Luhan's case.

As for Baekhyun and Chanyeol, wedding plans seemed trickier.
They argued on where it was going to be, when it was going to be, and what was going to be included. They knew exactly who they were inviting.

This was going to take a while....
——————————
Kind of a boring chapter...but you'll be introduced to the HunHan baby next chapter! How neat is that?