Chapter Twenty Seven

"Hello?"

"Jongin?"

"Yeah...who's this?"

"It's Jiyong. Listen Jongin we have a problem"

"What's the problem?"

"Junmyeon's become a werewolf from a wolf bite"

Jongin's eyes widened. So it's true...

"What do you want me to do?"

"You're not the only one I've called. I've asked you all to help Junmyeon get used to his new body. Can you do that?"

"Of course"

"Great, thank you Jongin. He's already struggling to control his fangs so Baek is over here trying to help"

"No problem. I'll visit him tomorrow"

"Perfect. See you soon Nini!"

"Bye!"

Jongin slammed the phone down and looked at Kyungsoo worriedly.
"What's the matter, Nini? Who was that?"

Jongin still couldn't believe what he heard, "Junmyeon's a werewolf" he mumbled.

"Sorry? I didn't hea-"

"Junmyeon's a werewolf" Jongin spoke louder.
"By a wolf bite"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened, "so it is true..." he rubbed the back of his nape.
"I didn't even know that existed" Jongin said.

The couple stayed silent, as they struggled to believe the words they just heard.
—————————-
"Okay! So go ah!" Baekhyun opened his mouth and tried to get Junmyeon to do the same thing. Junmyeon obeyed.

"Whoa, your teeth are very nice...and pointy" Baekhyun giggled.
"So, how do I get my normal teeth back?" Junmyeon worriedly asked.

Baekhyun scratched his head. "It just happens, we've learnt to do it from a young age"

"That's helpful" Chanyeol grunted, he caught Baekhyun sneaking out of bed again. So he's lost sleep while Baekhyun did the fun work.

"Stop moaning, you didn't have to come with!" Baekhyun retorted. Chanyeol sighed deeply.
"Congratulations you two by the way, sorry for interrupting your sleepover at Lu's" Junmyeon smiles apologetically.

Baekhyun smiled at the ring on his finger, "thank you Myeon. And don't worry about it, we'll let the engaged couple have their peace"

"Sehun and Luhan are engaged?!" Jongin shouted. "Oh, hey Nini!" Baekhyun and Junmyeon said at the same time. Jongin shut the door behind him and sat next to the brunette. "I thought you were coming tomorrow?" Yixing spoke out. Jongin shook his head, "I certain small man told me I needed to see you now" he chuckled.

Junmyeon nodded, he was grateful his friends agreed to help him. While Baekhyun was figuring out different methods to control the fangs, Jongin noticed the ring on Baekhyun's finger.
"Is everyone getting married now?!" he shouted.
"Keep your voice down, Nini" Chanyeol grunted. Jongin released a little "pfft".

Baekhyun giggled, "okay Junmyeon. Just close your eyes and imagine your fangs going back". Junmyeon obeyed.
"Do the same for your eyes once you master doing that" Jongin smiled.

Junmyeon closed his eyes and pictured his fangs going back to their human state, he felt a slight twitch in his gums. He tightened his eyes and tried to concentrate but a certain Jongin interrupted his thoughts.
"It looks like you need to shit, Junmyeon"

Everyone besides Chanyeol burst into laughter. He was so tired he found nothing amusing.

Once everyone had calmed down, Junmyeon tried again. And this time, he succeeded.
Baekhyun and Jongin cheered!

"Well done Myeonnie!" Baekhyun continued to cheer. "Now the more you practise, the quicker and easier it'll be"

"Thank you Baek. Thank you Jongin" Junmyeon smiled.
Yixing walked over and cuddled his lover from behind, "I'll always be here if you need me, okay?"
Junmyeon nodded, "I know, thank you honey"
—————————-
"Can we keep him?!" Minseok loudly whispered to his lover. The couple could not believe their very eyes when they saw a baby randomly in a park. Minseok, having raised wolf cubs before, wanted to adopt the child. Jongdae was having trouble deciding.

"It's a HUGE responsibility Minnie! We can't just take this child under our wing!"

"Yes we can! I've looked after many wolf cubs in my old pack, it's fun!"

"Yeah, wolf cubs. Not a human baby!"

"How do we know it's a human baby?"

Jongdae froze. "Why don't you sniff it then?"

Minseok smiled, he kneeled down slowly as he didn't want to scare the baby. He took little sniffs and immediately rose.
"It's a human baby"

"Well, like I said it's a huge responsibility, Minnie"

"Don't you want to raise a baby with me?" Minseok gave puppy eyes to his boyfriend. Jongdae's heart melted.

"Of course I do! I'm just saying that we need to think about this..."

"Well, we'll learn as we go along. We'll be great parents!"

"I don't know..."

"Stop doubting yourself! Let's start by taking this baby home"