Chapter Eleven

Junmyeon needed to drink his anger away, he needed to relax. Not stupidly drunk, but just enough to make him smile again.

"What happened to you Junmyeon?" Onew spoke from behind the bar. Jiyong, who also worked behind the bar, drew his attention to the miserable man.

"Just discovered my friend is a werewolf, and my friend is going on a date with one" Junmyeon stated coldly. Jiyong tensed at the disgust in Junmyeon's voice, since he too was a stray once.

"Hey, Myeon. Did you have a bad experience with a wolf or something?" Jiyong said calmly. "Why the cold attitude?"

"Wolves are dangerous creatures, they hunt and they kill" Junmyeon mumbled.
"Tigers are dangerous creatures, they do the same thing. Same as lions and leopards and even domestic dogs!" Jiyong continued, he enjoyed trying to convince the smaller male.

"My point is, they could wipe out our species!"

"Where the fuck did you hear such nonsense?"

"It's fact, GD"

"I've never seen news of stray wolves attacking humans, I've only seen them only attack domestics" Jiyong smiled.

"But why the domestics?" Junmyeon raised a brow.

It was Onew's turn to speak, "because domestics have quit their 'stray' life. To strays, it's betrayal"

"Are you a wolf, Onew?" Junmyeon asked. Onew shook his head. Jiyong pointed a finger at himself.

"You?!"

"Hmm Mmm. And have I ever wanted to kill you throughout our 6 years of friendship?" Jiyong smiled again, which left Junmyeon speechless.

Junmyeon shook his head. "There you go, we're harmless. Domestics such as myself have chosen to live your lifestyle because we want to be like you. We wouldn't hurt you unless it was necessary".

"More than anything, we would protect you" he concluded.

"Just like how Baekhyun defended Luhan?" Junmyeon asked.

Jiyong raised a brow, "Luhan is a domestic also. He's just too scared to defend himself due to past experiences"

Junmyeon widened his eyes for the nth time this evening, it's like he's never known his friends at all. So many people are revealing their true identities to him, and already he's changed his mind on how he feels towards all wolves.

"Past...experience?"

"I won't spill too much, I'll leave that up to him to tell you the story"

While the three were talking, a raven haired male took a seat beside Junmyeon. Junmyeon took a glance at the male beside him and was shocked by his beauty. He had black hair that was styled so nicely, he had pretty eyes also, along with a smile that makes you drool. Sounds gross, but that's what Junmyeon felt in that moment.

"Evening, Yixing" Onew smiles. "The usual?"
Yixing nodded, giving another heart-melting smile.
"Who's this?" Yixing asked the two behind the bar, directing his attention to Junmyeon.
"Oh. This is Junmyeon. Junmyeon, this is Yixing" Jiyong introduced the two.

Junmyeon smiled and greeted him with a soft, "hello". Yixing chuckled at the shyness, "nice to meet you, Junmyeon"

———————————
Baekhyun told Chanyeol he would go on a small outing with his brother and his boyfriend. And he really hated lying to his face.

"So...how much of the pack is gone?" Baekhyun asked Taehyung. But Jungkook answered for him. "Since you left, there were ten of us left"

"But now there are four, including us" Taehyung finished.

"Me, Taehyung, Yoongi and Jin" Jungkook frowned. "Yoongi has gone back to his miserable state since Jimin got taken".

Baekhyun frowned with him, "I'm sorry guys..."
Taehyung placed a hand on his brothers shoulder, "it's not your fault. Nothing could be done"

"How's mum and dad?"

"They left a while ago, don't know where"

"What about Daehyun?"

"Moved to the city"

Baekhyun nodded. At least the rest of his family were safe...he hoped.

"Here we are!" Jungkook shouted. Two familiar faces peered from behind a tree and saw the three men walking sadly towards them.

"You left us!" Jin shouted crossly and smacked the maknae's arm. "Oww!" Jungkook winced.
"It was my idea Jin, and I'm sorry" Taehyung apologised with his head down.

"We thought you got taken away! Yoongi and I were worried sick!"

"And Baekhyun, you've changed so much in a span of what...nearly a year?" Jin's mood immediately switched from angry to happy in a matter of seconds. Just like a mother, Baekhyun thought.

"We're taking you home with us" Baekhyun told the stray wolves. Jin widened his eyes but Yoongi stood up and already started walking.
"About fucking time!"

"Look, I know you're trying to help us, but here is home" Jin spoke softly. "Why do you talk to him nicely but scream at us whenever we try to help?" Jungkook whined.
"Hush Jungkook!" Jin silenced the boy.

"I know you want to stay here Genie, but our whole pack is gone...we have to leave now" Baekhyun tried his best to reassure the taller male. Jin was about to speak until a loud ringtone filled the air.
"The fuck is that?" Yoongi spoke loudly behind Jungkook, making the maknae and Tae jump out their skins.

"It's a phone" Baekhyun looked at the contact name, "and an angry boyfriend"

"Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Uhh...I'm out?"

"OUT WHERE? YOU SAID YOU'D BE IN THE SHOPPING CENTRE?"

"I was in there..."

"Don't lie to me Baekhyun, I got a wolf to sniff you out. You were never in the shopping centre"

Jungkook covered his mouth to try not to laugh, which resulted with Taehyung slapping his arm.

"I can explain..."

"You can start by explaining WHY you lied to my face, then you'll tell me where you are"

"You must really not trust me if you got a wolf to sniff our scents out. Who did you get?"

"I could sense something was fishy, Baek. You're not a very good liar. And I got Jongin"

"Oh...well I'm in the forest collecting the last of our pack"

"..."

"Hello?"

"Why couldn't you just tell me that?"

"Because you worry too much! You would keep nagging me till I give in to letting you come with"

"It's dangerous in the forest, Baek..."

"Yeah, for a HUMAN"

"Alright, alright. I understand"

"Good, cause we'll be coming back now"

"How many wolves exactly...do you have with you?"

"Two"

"Oh, smaller than I thought...well I'll see you later"

"Okay"

"I love you!"

"Love you too!"

Baekhyun hung up and finally Jungkook let out the loudest laughter he'd ever heard. "What. Was. THAT?!" Jin shouted. "My...uh...boyfriend?" Baekhyun answered awkwardly.

"Fuck me no one told me humans were THAT defensive" Yoongi chuckled.
"You've sworn in every sentence you've spoken since we got here. Cut it out!" Jin scolded.

"Well, are you coming?"

Jin sighed. "I guess I don't have a choice...

I want to see my Namjoon again"