Chapter Twenty Two

"Channie! You're moving too fast!"

"Baekkie! You're moving too slow!"

Baekhyun quickened his pace just to slap his lover on the shoulder. Chanyeol chuckled at the contact and soon enough made it to his destination.

The boys finally made it to college, they were right on time. They calmly walked inside and sat at their chosen seats. Jongin, who used to sit next to Chanyeol, now sits next to Kyungsoo. While Chanyeol took the place next to Baekhyun. Jongin sits directly behind Chanyeol, so he could be an annoyance as much as he wanted to.

The teacher cleared her throat to grab everyone's attention. But when that failed, she raised her voice, "EVERYONE MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?"

"No!" Jae shouted from the back of the classroom. The class erupted with giggles and the teacher rolled her eyes.
"We have two new students with us today, would you like to introduce yourselves, boys?"

"Hello, my name is Kihyun, please take care of me"
"Hi...my name is Minkyuk, please take care of me"

Everyone nodded at the two. No one really had an opinion.

Until Jongin took a sniff.

He whispered, "Baek! Baek!"
Baekhyun turned around and shuffled closer.

"They're both wolves, clearly strays!" Jongin smiled.

Baekhyun sniffed and he could smell it too.
"Then lets make them feel welcome" he smiled back.

"What's happening?" Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun. "They're wolves, Channie"
————————-
Lunch time. The usual group of boys sat at their usual table in their usual seats.
Luhan next to Jongdae. And Baekhyun sat next to Chanyeol, while Jongin was next to Kyungsoo.

"So, where are the new wolves?" Baekhyun asked Jongin.
"They got a table, along with who I'm guessing is their pack" Jongin replied while looking down.

Luhan kept checking his phone every few minutes, it became more constant over time. And it was very noticeable.

"Aw, does someone miss his hubby?" Jongin joked, earning a punch from Kyungsoo. Luhan sighed, "yeah, he keeps texting me"
Jongin decided not to continue joking, he payed more attention to the new pack.

"It's not usual for a pack to move altogether, is it Baek?"

Baekhyun shook his head, "I've only known packs, including my own, decreasing one at a time"

Jongin nodded, "same with mine"

"Say...has anyone seen Junmyeon today?" Chanyeol asked. Everyone shook their heads.
"Not even a text?"

Jongdae got his phone out and starting texting. His phone fell out his hands as a loud noise erupted in the cafeteria. And it was coming from the new group.

Everyone looked over in the direction of the noise, and one of the new wolves was being dragged by the shirt by a large male. Clearly a bully.
Baekhyun's blood boiled.

The wolf the bully was dragging was blonde, and he had an amazing figure. He was quite buff, obviously very fit. Especially in the thighs.

"So you think you're tough, pretty boy?" the bully sneered.

The blonde said nothing, he just closed his eyes and waited for impact.
The bully was about to throw a punch until someone stopped him.

"For fuck sake, Baekhyun" Chanyeol covered his eyes, he couldn't watch.

"Let him go, you asshole!" Baekhyun sneered.

"Or what, shorty?"

Baekhyun grabbed the blonde from the bully's grip and pushed him aside. He then used his leg to sweep the bully off balance. The boy landed on his back with a thud, which resulted with everyone gasping. "Pick on somebody your own size!"

Baekhyun left the boy laying there, and the group of new wolves stared at the 'hero' with wonder. They looked star-struck.

"Nice one, Byun" Kyungsoo said through a mouth full.

"Thanks Soo"

"You're going to get murdered by teachers now"

"Either I did something or get a broken nose, what would you prefer?"

"Think about it, if you got the broken nose you get him in trouble. You knock him off his feet and give him concussion, you get in trouble"

Everyone on the table grunted. "What?"

"Forget it, Soo. If you get picked on by that guy we'll let your nose get broken" Chanyeol mumbled.  Earning a glare from Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun went back to enjoying his ice cream until he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned and saw Kihyun. The new boy in his class.

"Hello!" Baekhyun smiled.

"Hello...thank you so much for saving my friend. We really appreciate it"

"It's no problem, really. You guys a pack?"

"E-excuse me?"

"I know you're wolves, I'm asking if you've always been a pack"

Kihyun was speechless. "Yeah, we've always been one. We moved here quite recently"

"Man, strays keep disappearing before you know it"

Kihyun nodded shyly. The blonde soon appeared behind him and spoke for himself.

"Thank you for helping me, is there anyway I can relay you?"

"You owe me nothing, my friend. If you guys need anything, you can always come to us"

Kihyun and the blonde smiled widely. "I can't thank you enough"

"What's your name?" Baekhyun pointed at the blonde.

"I'm Wonho" he smiled.

Baekhyun was about to speak another word until he saw an angry teacher storm towards him.