Chapter Six

College. Again!

Chanyeol was late as usual but this time wasn't noticed by the teacher. She had a book in her face and a cup of coffee in her hand. Chanyeol sat in his usual seat next to Jongin, and the first thing Jongin did was sniff him.

"What is THAT?!" Jongin whispered loudly. The unfamiliar smell of werewolf stung his nostrils. "It's called aftershave Jongin, ever used it?" Chanyeol retorted.

"THAT is not aftershave. Who you sleeping with?" Jongin sniffed once more. Chanyeol's eyes widened, "No one!"

"Park Chanyeol. You've been spending time with someone else cause THAT, I repeat, THAT is not your scent!"

"Oh. I've been looking after an injured boy..." Chanyeol started. Then a familiar brunette walked into the classroom, and all eyes were placed on him.

Baekhyun.

Chanyeol's heart fluttered as he saw the smaller male walk in shyly, looking for a spare seat. There was a spare seat in front on Chanyeol, but Baekhyun couldn't see it. Chanyeol waved his hands to catch the brunette's attention, then pointed at the seat in front.

"Oh, so that's who you're sleeping with" Jongin smirked. Earning a punch from his friend.

——————————-

It was lunchtime again and the usual bunch of friends gathered around a small table. Jongdae and Luhan sat next to each other while Chanyeol sat next to Jongin. What everyone noticed first is that Luhan wasn't himself.

"And who are you sleeping with Lu? Your scent is different too" Jongin casually spoke, as if it was the most natural thing ever. Luhan spat out his orange juice and coughed loudly. "No one!" Luhan whispered loudly. Jongin just hummed a sassy "Mmm hmm".

Chanyeol saw Baekhyun from across the hall and he looked like a lost puppy. "BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol bellowed, his voice echoed throughout the halls. Baekhyun looked like a deer caught in headlights. But his expression soon changed into a smile when he saw a spare seat next to Chanyeol. Jongin and the others smiled as the brunette took a seat.

"How are you feeling, Baekhyun?" Luhan smiled at his friend while digging into some ice cream. "Still a little bit sore" Baekhyun returned the smile.

Jongin dropped his fork and stared at Chanyeol with wide eyes, "So you DID do it!"
Jongin squealed as he received several more punches from an angry Chanyeol. Baekhyun didn't understand the joke but innocently responded, "no, no Chanyeol didn't hurt me. I was attacked by wolves"

The table was silent. Luhan continued to munch on his food but Jongdae and Jongin's eyes popped out their sockets. "You WHAT?!" Jongin shouted. "How are you still alive?!"

Baekhyun shrugged. He could easily recognise that Jongin is also a wolf, and that Luhan had the scent of another wolf coated all over him.

"Luhan, who you sleeping with?" Baekhyun questioned. Jongin broke into more fits of laughter while Luhan was a deep shade of red, "Seriously?! No one!"

Baekhyun shrugged. Jongin had tears in his eyes from laughing too hard. Once he had calmed down Jongin whispered in Baekhyun's ear, "you can smell it too?"
Baekhyun nodded.

———————————
It was now the end of the day, and Baekhyun accepted the offer to stay with the group for an outing. Having new friends felt great to him, especially since some of them are wolves themselves. He found some common ground with them.

Once they reached the place, the smell of pizza and meat smacked Baekhyun in the face. It smelt delicious.
The man behind the counter let the boys to a table, and he sure did catch Jongdae's attention. Those cat-like eyes couldn't be forgotten.

Baekhyun sat in between Jongin and Chanyeol while Luhan sat next to Jongdae. And soon enough Kyungsoo joined them, making Jongin's cheeks turn pink.

Baekhyun ordered a pepperoni pizza, which he's going to share with Chanyeol. Jongin ordered a burger, while the other three got their own individual pizzas.

"You've been staring at that fucking guy this whole time we've been here Jongdae" Kyungsoo spoke loudly. Jongdae choked on his pizza slice and managed to calm himself down. "I don't know what you're talking about" Jongdae blushes heavily. Kyungsoo only nodded, "yeah, yeah. We've heard that before".

Baekhyun and Chanyeol felt light headed sitting next to each other. The warmth felt comforting, and Baekhyun was honestly enjoying himself. Over time, the two shuffled closer together. Both of them flinching when their hands touched. But once they felt comfortable they allowed their fingers to intertwine.

Once their meals were done, they got up from the table and one by one made their way to the door. Jongdae stopped to take one more look at the guy. The man looked up and caught Jongdae's stare, he walked over to him casually and placed a piece of paper in his hands. Giving a small smile.

Jongdae felt dizzy.

—————————-
Luhan unlocked his door quickly, worried about the wolf his left inside all day.

He peered inside the living room and saw no sign of Sehun. The more he searched around the house the more he panicked. His heart was leaping out of his chest until an idea popped in his head.

Upstairs.

Luhan dashes upstairs and peered into his bedroom, a sigh of relief escaped his mouth. Sehun was spread across Luhan's bed, and Luhan couldn't help himself but smile. He went to grab a blanket from the cupboard and placed it over the taller male.

Luhan made sure that the blanket covered his feet and his shoulders. Satisfied, Luhan began to step off the bed. A hand on his arm stopped him.

Sehun's eyes remained closed but he still managed to catch Luhan. The taller pulled Luhan down onto the bed and wrapped his arms around the smaller wolf's waist. Luhan's heart was racing but he dared not move.

Sehun buried his face into Luhan's neck and continued to sleep. Allowing all this to happen, Luhan let his own eyes flutter shut.