Chapter Thirty Four

A knock emerged from Jongin's front door. Jongin, Luhan and Baekhyun perked their ears up at the sound.

Baekhyun opened the door a little bit to see who was there, and as expected, it was Taeyong.

They were going to the Capture Building. Tonight was the night.

Taeyong brought along Ten, Taeil, Jaemin and Johnny. He thought they were the right combination of wolves to take with.

As for Jongin, he asked Luhan and Baekhyun to come with. Minseok was already at the building with Jungkook and Taehyung.

They were ready.

Another thing to note, Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongdae didn't know their boyfriend/fiancées has snuck out.
Kyungsoo knew Jongin was going, and he was terrified.
————————
The wolves arrived at the back of the building. Taeyong found a large drain which led to underneath the building.
The sewers.

Baekhyun took one stiff and grimaced at the smell. "Change of plans..." he started but Ten grabbed him by the collar. "Come on, blue eye"

Minutes passed since the wolves were in the sewers, and Taeyong's wolf ears immediately started to prick up. "Up there" Taeyong whispered loudly so everyone could hear.

"Jungkook, we're going to lift you up to take a peek" Taeyong ordered. Taehyung lifted Jungkook on his shoulders, the younger jumped from there and grabbed the handle to the trap door. He opened the door widely and saw that the coast was clear. He signalled the others with a nod to tell them it was clear.

Once all the wolves were in the building, the first thing they did was look at their surroundings. The room was completely white, and had some photographs of tortured wolves along the walls. The pack was disgusted.

"Yeah, we're here alright" Ten growled.
The wolves separated into different directions as there were several entrances to other rooms. The captured wolves could be anywhere in this large building.

Ten and Taeyong went down the left passage while Luhan, Jongin and Baekhyun took the right. The other three wolves took the front passage.

Luhan and Baekhyun changed their eyes while on the search, as it improved their vision in any situation.
Once Luhan looked at Baekhyun, he laughed out loud.
"Ssssh! Luhan someone could hear you!"

"Look at your eye!" he chuckled quietly.

"What?"

"Your brown eye is yellow like it usually is but your blue eye is now red!"

"Huh. Guess we match then"
————————
It was about an hour now, and the pack found nothing. Even thought they'd separated.

Until Ten caught a scent.

"Leader" he called, Taeyong walked over.
"I can smell something, and it's coming from that room" Ten pointed to a white door to their right. Taeyong took one last look at Ten before hesitantly walking towards the door.

But the door burst open before he could even reach it.
————————
Luhan and Baekhyun started to walk back the way they came, and found it really strange that no one appeared to stop them. No guards or "staff"...or whoever really worked here.

The sound of a roar echoed through the halls and that made Luhan and Baekhyun's legs run on their own, no second thoughts used.

They followed the noise and found Taeyong with teeth sinking into an infected wolf's neck. Ten stood behind them, ready to pounce in case his leader was taken down.

Johnny, Taeil and Jaemin soon ran in with wolves on their tails also. This was going to be an eventful evening.

"They came out of nowhere!" Johnny shouted. Taeyong still had his teeth sunk in, holding the wolf tightly down. As soon as the wolf was unconscious from blood loss, Taeyong stood up almost instantly.

He noticed the other creatures in the room and watched as Johnny and Taeil were struck down and being dragged through a door. Taeyong chased the wolves but was faced with defeat as the door shut and automatically locked.
"Dammit!" he screamed.
————————-
Only five wolves remained, and each of them were covered in deep wounds and scratches. Even some teeth marks made an appearance on necks and shoulders. And Jaemin's leg.

"Can't wait for Chanyeol's reaction" Baekhyun sarcastically cheered. Luhan sighed, "and Sehun's"
Taeyong remained silent the whole journey, until they reached the forest entrance.

"Thank you for your company, you two. We may have lost two wolves, but this isn't the end..."
"I'm not giving up on my family" he concluded.
Ten and Jaemin nodded.

"I'm so sorry Taeyong, we should've done this on our own..." Luhan started but Taeyong cut him off.
"We're werewolves, no matter who or where we are, we need to protect each other"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Have a safe journey" Baekhyun sent them off, "we'll save them"

"I don't know about you Baekhyun...but I think we'll see them quicker than we expect" Taeyong smiled.
————————
Baekhyun opened the door slowly and winced as the door knocked a wound on his arm. He watched a blood started to drip a little on the carpet. "Fuck!" He whispered.

"Yes. Fuck, indeed" a loud voice boomed through the house. Baekhyun looked up and saw no one but an angry Chanyeol...