Chapter Thirty One

Baekhyun still remained self conscious of his new eye, and Jiyong confirmed that he couldn't fix it. I'll get used to it... Baekhyun thought to himself. He sighed.

College became more of a struggle, as exams kept piling up. So Baekhyun wore an eye patch to save himself from questions, and it made him feel better. Even Chanyeol's pleads to take it off didn't work anymore.

Jongdae would tell Baekhyun how much he worried whenever he left the house, as Minseok would be left alone with Xukun. Anything could go wrong.
Baekhyun and the others tried their hardest to comfort him whenever he started to panic.

As for Junmyeon, he learnt how to control his "Wolf" side from showing up at random moments. But it made him nervous whenever he walked into college, because what if it got out of his control?
If Junmyeon ended up being locked away, all the blame goes to Yifan.

Once college had finished, Chanyeol would grab the eyepatch and keep it in his pocket. It would drive Baekhyun mad.
"Channie! Give it back!"

"Nope. You honestly don't need this thing"

"But people will ask questions! How can I explain that my eye somehow turned blue?!"

"Tell them you've always had it and you wore a brown contact over it for all your life"

"Yeah, but then they'll ask why I decided to take that out and wear an eyepatch instead" -_-

"Because it became irritating"

"Enough Chanyeol! Just give it back" Baekhyun shouted, grabbing the eye patch from Chanyeol's hoodie. He didn't put it on though, he decided to keep it in his own pocket. Chanyeol smiled.

Jongdae, Junmyeon and Luhan chuckled at the couple and their little "arguements". The funniest fight they saw from those two was the ice cream incident.
Baekhyun got a small tub of ice cream from the cafeteria, but excused himself to the bathroom for a bit. Chanyeol had some cucumbers in his salad...
Yeah, you can guess how that went down.

It resulted with Baekhyun nearly gagging and hitting Chanyeol over the head with his tray.

To the rest of the group, it was hysterical. They knew how much Chanyeol liked to wind up the wolf, but feared that one day he'd go too far.

Sehun did the same to Luhan, since Luhan easily became very irritated. The usual jokes were taking Luhan's valuables and misplacing them.
The rest is water balloons being thrown in the face, jump scares and prank calls. Sehun loved it.
Luhan couldn't stand it.

"And I'll be marrying this joker!" Luhan would yell to his friends whenever he told another prank story. It was always amusing to hear.

Jongdae asked his friends to come over to his, as he knew they loved to see Xukun. As well as visiting Minseok, if course.

Jongdae opened the door and saw Minseok fast asleep on the couch, but something with missing.
Where's Xukun?

The feeling of panic immediately started rushing though Jongdae like adrenaline.
Once everyone was in the living room, Jongdae did what everyone said he could do best.
He used his loud voice.

"MINSEOK! WHERE'S THE BABY?!"

It was as if Minseok's soul had left his body, he screamed with fright and fell of the couch.
His body also went into defense mode as his ears, eyes and teeth had changed.

"Oh, hey Jongdae"

"Where is Xukun?"

Minseok raises a brow, "he's in his crib upstairs?"

Baekhyun ran up the stairs and into the bedroom to see for himself.
There was no baby in the crib.

Baekhyun ran back down the stairs with a worried look plastered on his face.

"Well, is the baby there?" Jongdae asked.

Baekhyun slowly shook his head, "there's no baby in there".

Minseok's eyes popped out their sockets. "Was the window open in there?"

The brunette nodded.

Jongdae's fists tightened till his knuckles were white, his eyes started welling with tears also.

"XUKUN!" he screamed. Minseok ran over to Jongdae and hugged him tightly, it's amazing how quickly it took for Jongdae to become attached to the child.
Minseok thought it wouldn't happen till months later. But who doesn't love babies?

"How can he just disappear like this?! Who would take him from us?!" Jongdae shouted into Minseok's chest.
"And this is coming from the guy who wanted to give him to the orphanage..." Chanyeol started but Baekhyun shushed him. Enough upset was going on already.

"I'll go get Sehun!" Luhan was already out the door.
Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other, "why do we need Sehun for this?"

Chanyeol shrugged.
——————————
Luhan burst the door open and immediately saw no sign of his fiancée.

"Sehun?! Sehun?!" He called.

"Up here" he heard the faint voice from upstairs. Luhan sighed in relief.

He dashed up the stairs and saw his fiancée wrapped in several blankets, looking down at his hands.

Or so he thought.

"Hunnie, Xukun is missing!" Luhan said.

Sehun looked up, expressionless. "Is that so?"
Luhan's eyes widened, "what kind of reaction is that?! Jongdae and Minseok's baby is missing!"

Sehun remained still and expressionless, he snuggled some blankets closer to his chest. Luhan noticed something moving in the blankets.

"Sehunnie? What do you have-?"

"Nothing!" He cut off Luhan. He couldn't make it anymore obvious.

Luhan walked over to Sehun and watched as his fiancée held the blankets closer. He growled.

"Sehun, let me see"

Sehun growled louder.

"Sehun" Luhan said more sternly. Sehun gave in and let him pull the blankets.
Luhan looked under and the blankets and gasped.

Xukun.

"YOU TOOK THE BABY?!"

Sehun shook his head, "I'm just borrowing him..."
"Sehun, you kidnapped a baby!"

The blonde looked down with shame, "I'm sorry"

"It's okay Hunnie, just give him back...okay?"

Sehun nodded and handed Xukun over to Luhan, making sure to be gentle. "I'll miss him" Sehun whispered.

Luhan sighed. Sehun really was desperate for a child, but was he ready for it though?
An idea popped into his head.

"I'll be back soon Hunnie, I'll just go give Xukun back. Okay?"

Sehun nodded, his expression looked broken.

As Luhan walked out the room, he smiled to himself. He looked at Xukun lovingly, and grew excited over his little idea.

He was going to get a baby.