miss keisha?

"y'all mind if i hit that? YEET?!" yugyeom screeched, opening bambam's door to see the boy curled up in minghao's hold. 

"AH!" minghao yelped, sitting up. "ew, why am i laying next to bambam?" he snickered, bambam dead asleep. 

"you guys.. did the do, last night?" yugyeom gasped. 

"what the fuck, no!" minghao shook his head.

"hehe." yugyeom snickered. "this little whore better wake up before my penis is down his throat." 

"jesus christ, just fuck him already." minghao muttered, pushing bambam out of the bed. 

"huh?" yugyeom raised an eyebrow, snorting when the boy fell out of the bed. 

"nothing." minghao snickered. 

"ow!" bambam groaned, rubbing his head as he sat up. 

"good morning sunshine." yugyeom grinned. bambam glared and grabbed the thing nearest to him, which was a shoe, and chucked it at him, hitting his forehead. "what the fuck!" yugyeom groaned, rubbing his forehead with a frown. 

"you jerk, you never came back!" bambam said angrily, and minghao watched with interest. 

"don't get angry, things just got carried away, if you know what i mean." yugyeom winked, and bambam still held his glare. 

"i don't care, you didn't even answer my texts." bambam frowned. 

"well i mean, it's hard to text while you're fucking someone." 

"afterwards!" 

"i was tired, okay?" yugyeom pouted, plopping down in front of him. bambam turned his head, realizing minghao was still there. 

"well, i'll let you two settle your little couple argument alone, i'm out." minghao snorted, walking out of the room coolly. 

"we can't make vines if you're gonna act like this~" yugyeom cooed, and bambam sighed. 

"you're a bitch.. fine.." bambam muttered, standing up. yugyeom grinned and stood up with him, pulling his phone out. 

"so, what'd you do with minghao last night?" 

"sucked his dick." 

"wait-" 

"you're dumb as shit, we just watched movies and then had a dabbing contest." bambam sighed, and yugyeom snorted, nodding his head. 

"anyways, what should we do?" yugyeom asked. 

"think of vines to make. let me take a shower real quick." bambam grinned, walking into his bathroom. yugyeom hummed and trudged down bambam's stairs, turning on the tv. 

"oh, good morning yugyeom." bambam's mom smiled, taking a sip of her coffee. 

"oh, mrs. b, sorry, i didn't know you were down here!" yugyeom smiled, bowing his head a bit. 

"it's fine, of course. if you're hungry, you know you can have something." she said kindly, walking up the stairs. 

"thanks!" yugyeom called up, walking into the kitchen. 

--

"hey pussy breath, where are you?" bambam called out, walking down the stairs. yugyeom lifted his hand up and waved it over to himself, the younger grinning and jumping onto him. 

"owww!" yugyeom groaned, shoving bambam off of him. 

"so, what are we gonna do?" 

"i don't know.." 

"give me your phone." bambam grinned, taking it from his hands and running up to his room. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEY ARE PICTURES ON THERE THAT ARE MEANT FOR MY EYES ONLY AND-" yugyeom screeched, dashing up the stairs after bambam. the younger simply tossed yugyeom's phone on his bed and started digging through his closet. 

"um, first of all, that's fucking nasty, second of all, shut up." bambam shook his head, grabbing a box out. he opened it and laughed in victory, pulling out his old plastic cheetah print hat, pulling it on his head. 

"what are you doing?" 

"making a vine." bambam grinned, grabbing out a matching pair of cheetah print sunglasses and putting them on upside down. "how do i look?"

"like a.. dumbass." 

"exactly." he giggled. "alexa, play gangster music!" bambam yelled. 

"you don't have alexa." yugyeom sighed, and bambam glared. 

"you're alexa, bitch. now find some gangster music." 

once they were set up, there was music playing, bambam sitting back up against his pillows coolly, and yugyeom was recording, they started. 

"yo send your bitch over, i'll fuck her real nice for ya." bambam dabbed stupidly, then did the 'ok' sign. yugyeom wheezed, and started breaking out into laughter. 

"how are you gonna fuck a bitch, if your dick is too small?" yugyeom cackled out, and bambam threw his sunglasses at him. before bambam could kill him, yugyeom posted the video and put a laughing face as the caption. 

"i hate you!" bambam whined, taking his hat off. 

"you're so stupid." yugyeom cackled, and right away, started getting likes on their vine. "we're god." 

"yeah, i know." bambam grinned. 

for the rest of their day together, they sat around the living room, watching tv and how many likes they were getting on their vines.