woof, am i right?

"yugyeom." bank said through the phone. 

"bambam? why the hell is your voice so deep?" yugyeom raised an eyebrow, confused. 

"it's bank, not bambam." 

"oh! hey, what's up?" 

"you know bambam got beat up, ri-" 

"yes i do! i'm gonna beat that son of bitch chunghee up tomorrow!" yugyeom said angrily, and bank nodded. 

"just be careful, bambam will be pissed if you get hurt, okay?"

"okay, i've gotta go now, bye." yugyeom said, and hung up. 

--

"yugyeom, i don't think you should do this, you're gonna get suspended-" jackson said, holding yugyeom back from chunghee, who was sitting at a lunch table, not knowing about yugyeom. 

"i do! he fucking punched bambam because he thinks he's gay, so what if he is?" yugyeom clenched his fists, glaring at chunghee. 

"i- you're right, but.." 

"i don't care if i get suspended, that bitch is gonna get it!" yugyeom pulled away from jackson's hold, stomping over to chungee, completely pissed. jackson and the rest of their group of friends watched him, hoping everything would go okay. before yugyeom could get over to him, his phone started ringing in his pocket, sighing as he pulled it out and saw it was bambam. 

"shit." he muttered, answering his phone. "hey ba-" 

"YUGYEOM!" bambam yelled into the phone, making the boy wince. "if you fucking get in a fight with chunghee, or anyone for that matter, don't expect me to talk to you anymore!" 

"but bambam he-"

"no buts! gay ass!" bambam sighed, and shook his head, despite yugyeom not being there. "i'll be lonely in our TWO classes together if you get suspended." 

"ugh, but bambam, he beat you up for no reason." 

"that's his problem, not yours, okay? just sit down." 

"how did you even figure out i was going to fight chunghee anyways?" yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows, turning around and looking at his group of friends. 

"sana called me and told me. thank god." 

"WHAT? i'll see you later shortie, bye." yugyeom sighed, hanging up. he plopped down at his table, groaning angrily, waiting for his girlfriend to get back. 

"what's up with you?" minghao furrowed his eyebrows. 

"sana called bambam and told him i was gonna fight chunghee, and bambam just called me and told me that he wouldn't talk to me if i did." yugyeom muttered, resting his head on the table. 

"advice hao at your assistance." minghao grinned, plopping down next to him. 

"did you just call yourself advice hao?" yugyeom looked at him, furrowing his eyebrows and holding back a laugh. 

"uh, yes, that's what bambam calls me when he needs advice." 

"um, okay. anyways, i'm ready for your advice." yugyeom sat up, looking at him with a soft sigh. 

"well, i think you should br-" minghao started, but was interrupted by a certain someone. 

"yugyeomie!" sana smiled, hugging yugyeom from behind and pressing a kiss to his cheeks. 

"sana.." yugyeom said in a sarcastic tone, smiling a bit. 

"something wrong?" she asked, plopping down in his lap. yugyeom looked at minghao, who just shrugged, standing up and giving them space.