that was legitness

wow, yugyeom thought. what a great life!

at the moment, bambam was clinging onto yugyeom's bicep, hiding his face in his chest. yugyeom had his arm wrapped around bambam's shoulder, trying not to get up and jump around everywhere. his heart was pounding in his chest and he had hoped bambam wasn't able to hear or feel his heart beat.

"h-how long until the movie ends?" bambam whispered, looking up at yugyeom with the softest, cutest, puppy-like eyes he had ever seen.

"we can leave now if you want." yugyeom snorted a bit, his heart weakening a bit that bambam was so scared.

"if you're sure."

"yeah, let's go. it's not that good of a movie anyways." yugyeom shrugged, grabbing their drink and popcorn, that they shared, and walked out with bambam clinging onto him still.

once they were out of the theater, they threw their trash away and went to the park, which was just across the street.

bambam quickly let go of his arm, to yugyeom's dismay, and cleared his throat.

"you were so scared!" yugyeom laughed softly, ruffling the boys hair.

"shut up! i wasn't!" bambam glared at him, crossing his arms with a small pout.

"yeah, whatever you say." yugyeom scoffed, looking around. "we only have today left, and then we leave early in the morning tomorrow."

"yeah.. what should we do? i wanna remember this." bambam sighed, looking around as well. he saw a giant ferris wheel in the distance, and his heart jumped out of his chest. he loved carnivals so much.

"isn't like, disney world here?"

"yeah but that shit is expensive!"

"what about that carnival over there?" yugyeom asked, pointing to the ferris wheel that bambam had been staring at the whole time.

"i thought you'd never ask." bambam giggled, and they two boys headed towards the carnival.

yugyeom's phone rang loudly though, and he sighed, pulling it out.

"hello?" he asked.

"where are you guys? mom wants you guys to come home and stay here. there's a pool to play in." chungae said, making yugyeom groan angrily.

"why? we were about to go to the carnival, bambam really wanted to go."

"i know, i don't know either. but you gotta come home."

"fine, whatever." yugyeom sighed, hanging up.

"what? kyum?" bambam asked, looking up at his friend with a concerned look on his face.

"we gotta go home, but if you want, we can play in the pool?" yugyeom smiled, ruffling his hair again.

"aww.." bambam pouted, making yugyeom smile more. it was too cute, he couldn't help himself.

"it's okay little guy, we'll make memories there somehow." yugyeom chuckled, nudging his shoulder to go forward.

"yeah, yeah, yeah." bambam blushed, thinking about something he shouldn't have.

it would be a great, no, amazing, memory though.

but he'd never suggest to yugyeom that they did that.

because having sex with your best friend? unbelievable!

--

when they arrived at the hotel, they trudged into their room. they were really tired of walking around.