0mg cholesterol

"bambam? are you awake?" yugyeom murmured into the dark, rubbing his eyes. he grabbed his phone to check the time; 2:32 AM.

"yeah." bambam sighed, trying to look at yugyeom through the dark.

"what's your favorite std? mines syphilis." yugyeom said, scratching his nose.

"gonorrhea." bambam giggled softly, smiling widely. "that reminds me of something,"

"what?"

"there's like an actual disease where guys get purple or blue balls because they don't cum. like, that means guys literally HAVE to masturbate. but y'know what? i don't masturbate all the time, i've only ever fucked myself twice." maybe it was the sleep deprivation that made bambam say that, he didn't know.

"woah." yugyeom laughed a bit, but then his eyes widened at the realization of what bambam had said. "wait, you've... fing-fingered.. your fucking ass before?"

"yeah.. wait is that weird?" bambam panicked, realizing what he had just confessed.

"no.. it's, it's normal for teenagers to uh.. test things out?" it came out as more of a question than intended, but yugyeom didn't know how to feel. definitely a little turned on, but also weird, since bambam's supposed to be mostly pure.

"oh, okay." bambam nodded, sighing in relief.

"anyways.. i'm gonna go back to bed now." yugyeom yawned.

"me too, um, goodnight." bambam nodded with a bit of a frown. he hadn't slept at all because of how scared he was, but he didn't want to make yugyeom uncomfortable.

"you want to get in my bed?" yugyeom laughed softly, shaking his head. without a word or hesitation, bambam dashed out of his bed and into yugyeom's, cuddling against his back.

"goodnight bam." yugyeom said, but already heard the softest snores from the boy.

--

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEADS!" chungae flicked the lights on, running over to their bed while recording a video.

yugyeom sat up in bed, his hair messy, glaring at his older sister. bambam shot up as well, looking very disheveled. it appeared like they were doing naughty things last night and chungae covered her mouth as she laughed, then ending the video.

"what the fuck?" bambam whined, running a hand through his red hair.

"oh my god, were you two doing bad things last night?" chungae grinned, wiggling her eyebrows.

"no, what the fuck?" yugyeom stepped out of bed, only in his boxers.

"yeah, you're right, we probably would've heard bambam." she laughed, making bambam gasp and turn red.

"hey!"

"she's right you know." yugyeom grinned, and bambam grabbed his pillow, throwing it at him.

--

"suck my dick hoe." yugyeom said, while recording a vine. bambam's eyes widened and he blushed badly.

"kyum!" bambam said softly, and yugyeom laughed a bit after posting the vine.

"wanna go do something? i'm bored."

"sure, let's go shop-"

"we are not going shopping, you're gonna wanna try on everything." yugyeom deadpanned, making bambam scoff.

"duh! then what should we do?"

"how about... wanna go to the movies? let's go watch that one scary movie, a quiet place, you know?" yugyeom asked. he knew exactly what he was doing. bambam would cling onto him the whole time and he could be smooth and wrap his arm around him.

oh, hell yeah.

--

this is kind of a filler, hope you enjoy!