tHaT's My OpInIoN!1!!

bambam woke up in the morning, a slight pain in his butt, and a headache. he was slightly confused, sitting up in bed and looking around. it was his room, what had happened?

oh, right.

bambam turned bright red, covering his face at the memory. he might have done things with himself with a special toy last night.

the things he imagined felt so real, it felt like yugyeom was really there. oh, how he wished he did go over to yugyeom's house and pretend to be drunk like that.

"bambam honey, you have school today! yugyeom's waiting down here for you!" bambam's mother called up, and the boy shook his head from his thoughts.

that's right, he had school!

he shot up from his bed and quickly grabbed an outfit for himself, dashing to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"tell him i'm showering and i'll be down soon!" bambam called down, slamming the bathroom door shut.

"alright! guess it'll be an hour." his mom muttered to yugyeom, the two of them chuckling.

"bambam, it's seven thirty, school starts in fifteen minutes, get your butt down here!" his mother called up. bambam tripped as he dashed out of his room, quickly regaining his balance as he skipped a few steps.

"sorry! i couldn't decide on an outfit!" bambam blushed a bit, looking down at himself, then at yugyeom. "do i look okay?" bambam mumbled looking back down at himself again. "i-i can always change the skirt! it's too much, yeah? yeah? i'll be back.." bambam nodded, turning around.

he wore a short, black skirt, a white shirt that said 'baby' in red cursive letters, and a pair of fishnet tights. he also wore a pair of red converse shoes, and to top it off, a red choker.

"no no!" yugyeom shook his head. in short, bambam looked breath-taking. really, it felt like yugyeom couldn't breathe when he saw bambam.

"huh?" the boy said, turning back around with pink tinted cheeks.

"it looks really good, don't change it."

"oh, okay." bambam nodded, smiling a bit. "then let's go.. bye mom!" bambam said, giving his mom a quick hug.

"bye honey, have a good day at school. you look nice today!"

"thanks!" bambam grinned cutely, walking outside with a bounce in his steps. yugyeom followed after him, getting into his car at the same time bambam did.

"ugh, man, i'm so tired." yugyeom said, yawning a bit as he backed out of the driveway.

"me too, i was up really late last night."

"why?" yugyeom asked, starting to drive down the street.

"uh..." bambam coughed a bit, his cheeks heating up. "j-just because."

"sounds sketchy, but okay." yugyeom chuckled. "so, by the way!"

"hm?"

"want me to take you up to an abandoned parking lot and teach you how to drive? like after school?" yugyeom smiled.

"okay! really?" bambam grinned.

"yup, but don't crash my car."

"got it!"

"oh my god, how is bambam so beautiful?" junhui gasped, looking at bambam's outfit as the younger sat down next to yugyeom.

"ahh.." bambam blushed, smiling softly as he looked down at his lap. "t-thanks."

"OH EM GEE. BAMBAM, YOU LOOK FINE AS HELL." jackson yelled, making the boy laugh.

"shush!" bambam giggled softly, flattening out his skirt across his thighs.

"bambam! you look so cute today!" baekhyun said as he walked up, hugging his shoulders.

"thank you!" bambam smiled.

"gosh, i wish i had the confidence to wear that kind of stuff at school!" baekhyun gushed, then pat yugyeom's head. "yugyeom is a lucky man!"

"huh?" yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows. bambam turned red and quickly shook his head.

"w-we're not dating, baek." bambam mumbled.

"oh, really, hm?" baekhyun smirked. "we'll see."

--

baekhyun:
do you like bambam?

yugyeom:
why

baekhyun:
answer the question?????????

yugyeom:
um you won't tell anyone right

baekhyun:
your secret is safe with me!! i mean come on, we fake dated
wait you fake dated me to make bambam jealous, that means you do like him!

yugyeom:
GBLASNAL YES OKAY I DO LILE HIM

baekhyun:
just like?

yugyeom:
love

baekhyun:
thought so
why haven't you told him?

yugyeom:
because i'm nervous
he likes some guy that's straight
not me lol i am gay as hell for him
even so he wouldn't like me like that

baekhyun:
have you seen the way he looks at you?

yugyeom:
what are you talking about lmao

baekhyun:
BRO. MEET ME AT THE TOP OF B POD STAIRS WE NEED TO TALK

yugyeom:
um okay