i'm gay

the bell rang, announcing it was time for lunch. yugyeom wanted to run away, he was literally sweating and breathing quickly.

"are you okay?" chanyeol asked, coming up and patting his back.

"i am very not okay." yugyeom said with a shaky voice, playing with the ring in his pocket. he nervously ran a hand through his black hair, shaking his head.

"bro, you need to calm down. you already know bambam loves you." chanyeol smiled, pushing him forward a bit since the younger was walking very slowly.

"chanyeol, i don't think i can do this."

"why not?"

"everyones gonna be watching, it's honestly not that romantic either.." yugyeom mumbled, cheeks turning slightly pink.

"i guess you have a point. are you sure that's what you wanna do?"

"yeah, i think so.. would if i took him to our old school? and go to the spot on the playground where i first gave him the ring." yugyeom looked at chanyeol, hoping he'd approve of the idea.

"actually, i like that idea much more. plus, we can plan it better, this was honestly really rushed." chanyeol grinned, speeding up. "so loosen up, we'll just be going to lunch." 

"okay." yugyeom nodded, smiling. the two sped up their pace, greeting everyone when they got to the table.

"hey, are you gonna tell him yet?" bambam said, looking up at yugyeom when he sat down.

"actually, i'm gonna do it differently." yugyeom said, making everyone stare at him.

"um, just what the fuck do you mean?" jinyoung hissed, ready to beat his pussy ass.

"chanyeol, please explain."

"he's gonna do it later at the place he first met the dude." chanyeol said, and everyone nodded their head.

"i guess that's a better idea."

"

so.. are you busy tonight?" yugyeom asked bambam, leaning against the wall coolly.

"no, why?" bambam wondered.

"you wanna have a picnic?"

"sure!" bambam smiled. "wait, when will you pick me up?"

"is six okay?"

"I NEED TO GO GET READY!" bambam shrieked, about to run off when he realized yugyeom was his ride home. "um. let's go, please, very quickly!"

"alright, alright!" yugyeom chuckled, jogging with bambam as the younger dragged him along.

after yugyeom had dropped bambam off, he quickly went home and asked his sister and mom for help. he wasn't the best at cooking, so.

normally, he would go to bambam for good food ideas, but, since this was all about bambam, he couldn't.

the trio immediately went to work finding good ideas for a romantic picnic after yugyeom explained what he was doing.