you either kill yourself

baekhyun, chanyeol, minghao, jaebum, youngjae, jinyoung, mark, jackson, junhui, chungae, and yugyeom.

all of those boys were crowded in yugyeom's room, trying to think of plans for his confession.

"hey, would if you gave him the ring from when you were kids?" junhui piped up, everyone looking to him.

"hey, that's a good idea!" mark said.

"i still have it somewhere," yugyeom blushed, getting up and walking over to his dresser. he dug through his underwear and other scattered clothes, finally finding it at the very back of the drawer.

he smiled and pulled it out, remembering the way he gave it to him.  he stood staring at it for a few seconds, shaking his head of his thoughts and walking back over to the group.

"that's the ring you gave him?" jinyoung asked, snatching it from his hands.

"yeah, it was chungae's." yugyeom said, snatching it back from him.

"well, what did you say to him when you gave it to him?" chanyeol asked.

"uh, i.. uh," yugyeom blushed, clearing his throat. "he said the ring was pretty, so i told him it was pretty like him.. and then i said that we could get married." yugyeom mumbled.

everyone burst out into aww's and teases to him, making yugyeom blush more.

"shut up!" yugyeom yelled, running a hand through his black hair.

"okay, but anyways. i think that would be good. but like, do it during school, you know how he likes attention!" jackson said, grinning.

"yeah, and we could record it!" minghao grinned, jaebum getting excited as well.

"okay.. when..?" yugyeom smiled shyly.

"tomorrow?"

"uhh.. i'll try.." yugyeom nodded determiningly.

--

"hey, what are you doing?" yugyeom said.

"nothing, jerk. why?" bambam said angrily, petting gumiho.

"um.. well, i was gonna ask if you wanted to come out with me and my sister for dinner.. um, but if you're mad at me i understand.." yugyeom mumbled, gnawing on his lip nervously.

"i'm not mad.. i don't know why i acted like such a baby, sorry.. you could've at least told me though, i stood there like an idiot for ten minutes and people looked at me weird when i walked off without anyone." bambam mumbled, and yugyeom felt bad.

"i'm sorry.. it was so rushed and i promise i'll make it up to you." yugyeom said, grinning a bit. now he knew why bambam acted the way he did!

"when are you gonna pick me up?"

"is an hour too short of notice?" yugyeom chuckled.

"AN HOUR?! fuck! be fashionably late, bye!" bambam yelled, quickly hanging the phone up and dashing to the bathroom.

--

"hello yugyeom! i think you know what i'm gonna say." bambam's mom chuckled, opening the door wide enough so that yugyeom could come in.

"of course," yugyeom laughed softly, sitting down on the couch and petting a sleeping gumiho. "how much longer?"

"hmm.. i don't know." she sighed. "bambam, hurry up in there!"

"i don't know what to wear!" bambam whined, digging through his closet and drawers.

"hey mrs. b!" yugyeom's sister popped in, smiling sweetly.