what the FUCK richard

bambam woke up the next morning with a massive headache and plenty of confusion. he didn't know where he was. the boy sat up slowly, noticing a body next to him. he looked around the room, noticing it was yugyeom's, sighing in relief. 

that was, until he noticed yugyeom was shirtless, and he wasn't in his clothes from last night. his breathing picked up as he started panicking, grabbing his phone from the dresser set, texting his mother. 

once he sent her a message, he slipped out of yugyeom's bed quietly and quickly, looking around for his clothes. he panicked even more when he noticed his clothes were strewn about the floor, grabbing them and running into the bathroom. 

he nearly fainted when he realized that he was in yugyeom's shirt. that means his own best friend saw him wearing girls underwear! his face immediately heated up, his heart pounding. yugyeom probably thought he was weird and disgusting. 

he ripped yugyeom's white shirt off, tossing it to the floor and pulling his clothes on from last night. he grimaced when he smelt them, they wreaked of alcohol and sweat. that was not a very good combination. 

all bambam could remember from last night was slamming his lips against yugyeom's, and sitting in some boys lap, with cute, big ears. yugyeom probably hated him. kissing his straight best friend, who had a girlfriend? that was practically illegal! 

when he saw the notification from his mother indicating she was there, he dashed out of the bathroom and down the stairs, out of the house. he was completely unnoticed, thankfully no one was awake or home at yugyeom's house. 

he ran into his mom's car and slammed the door shut, bursting into tears right away. the thought of losing yugyeom because he kissed him made bambam want to die. 

"sweetheart, what's wrong? did something happen between you and yugyeom? and why do you smell like alcohol?" his mother asked worriedly, driving slowly. 

"m-mommy, i'm sorry!" bambam cried, and she furrowed her eyebrows, pulling over to the side of the road. 

"what happened?" 

"i-i don't know! i went to a party with yugyeom last night, and i drank whiskey." bambam choked out, and his mother leaned over, hugging him a bit awkwardly because of the position. 

"shh, dear, that's okay. do you remember anything?" 

"i-i only remember drinking a lot of alcohol with jackson, and then i also remember sitting on the front porch with yugyeom, where i kissed him and told him i was gay. and other things, but those didn't mean anything. i-i don't know what else i did with yugyeom and i'm scared, mommy.. h-he probably thinks i'm disgusting." bambam cried out, burying his face in his mother's neck. she sighed softly, rubbing his back comfortingly. 

"kunpimook, don't cry, okay? we'll go home, and i'll make you some breakfast, and you can take medicine and sleep, okay?" she said in thai, making bambam feel instantly better. his mother always used his real name, along with speaking in thai, when she was trying to make him feel better. 

"okay." bambam mumbled. 

--

yugyeom woke up, sighing softly. he expected bambam to be next to him, but the bed was cold. the sheets were pulled back and his clothes were no where to be found. 

he was panicking a bit, and walked into the bathroom, seeing the shirt he put on bambam laying on the floor in a small heap. he had left his choker on the counter, and grabbed it, looking down the hall. 

"mook?" yugyeom called out, walking around his house as he looked for his best friend. the boy was no where to be found, and his mom furrowed her eyebrows, standing at the oven as she cooked breakfast.