chris, is that a weed?

really messsy tbh sorry!! 

--

"are you sure you should be at school?" yugyeom asked worriedly, looking at bambam with furrowed brows. bambam just shrugged, and sat down next to him in their marketing class, smiling cutely. 

"dunno, but it's fine, i don't want to miss any school anyways. so!" he said cheerfully, nodding his head. yugyeom looked at his best friend oddly, sighing. 

"i can take you home if you want," 

"no!" bambam shook his head, pulling his pencil out. 

"um.. if you say so." yugyeom shrugged, and copied his actions, watching as bambam played with a strand of loose brown hair. 

--

"dude, is there a boy sitting on minghao's lap?" bambam gasped, looking up at yugyeom who just snorted. 

"i forgot you weren't here yesterday. he asked out junhui, a junior, to the dance, and they are dating!" yugyeom grinned. 

"DAMN MINGHAO!" bambam called over, grabbing yugyeom's hand and pulling him over to their table. 

"oh fuck off." minghao muttered, resting his chin on junhui's shoulder. 

"anyways!" bambam grinned, forgetting to let go of yugyeom's hand. "i'm bambam, aka, minghao's second best friend." 

"oh, hi, i'm junhui." he said, smiling. "and your boyfriend?" 

"my boyf-" bambam started, looking up at yugyeom, and cackling. yugyeom started laughing as well, shaking his head. 

"um, did i say something..?" 

"ignore them, they're dumb asses baby." minghao snorted. 

"we're not dating!" yugyeom breathed out, bambam trying to catch his breath. 

"but you're holding hands?" junhui raised an eyebrow. the two boys quickly looked down at their intertwined fingers, and coughed, pulling away. 

"we're not dating!" bambam repeated. 

"ANYWAYS, i'm yugyeom." 

"hi." junhui smiled. 

"we have to have a first meeting video." bambam said, and pulled junhui up out of minghao's lap. 

"a first meeting vid-" 

"so i'm sitting there, barbecue sauce on my titties." bambam explained, holding his phone up and recording. junhui furrowed his eyebrows, and look at bambam weirdly, before laughing so hard he doubled over, laying on the ground and cackling. bambam giggled and kept recording, eventually stopping and posting it to vine. 

"bambam you killed minghao's man!" yugyeom gasped. minghao laughed softly and sat next to him on the floor, shaking the boy who was trying to catch his breath. 

"junhui~ are you good?" minghao cooed, and junhui sat up, finally catching his breath. 

"damn, i'm so funny and cool. smash the like button." bambam grinned. 

"i'll smash your ass." yugyeom moaned, snorting afterwards. 

"do it daddy!!" bambam said exaggeratedly, grabbing yugyeom's bicep. 

"bend over." yugyeom laughed a bit, and bambam almost bent over, before sana came skipping over.

"gyeomie!" she giggled, and bambam plopped down at the table with a sigh. yugyeom smiled softly and pressed a kiss to the side of her head, sitting down and holding her in his lap.