do i lOOK LIKE-

"YUGYEOM, THIS IS THE CRACK HEAD AGENDA!" bambam hollered, trying to push away from yugyeom, who wasn't letting the younger get away so easily.

"i'm not gonna drop you!" yugyeom whined, continuing to dash down the street.

"yes you-"

"oh," yugyeom gasped, skidding to a halt. "i'm running low on fuel.."

"no." bambam glared at him, shaking his head as yugyeom set him in front of him.

"right here please," yugyeom grinned cheekily, pointing to his lips.

"i hate you." bambam grumbled, standing on his tip-toes and pressing a quick kiss to yugyeom's lips.

"hm, i'm still pretty low." yugyeom said.

"one more." bambam sighed, pressing his lips against yugyeom's again, the older quickly wrapping his arms around bambam's waist.

bambam pulled away after a few more seconds, both of them breaking out into soft smiles.

"okay, let's go!" yugyeom announced, smiling cutely as bambam hopped back onto his back hesitantly.

"fine, but be careful."

"of course, your highness!" yugyeom said, starting to run down the sidewalk, making car noises. whenever they reached a corner, yugyeom would even make a blinker noise, which would always make bambam burst into a fit of giggles.

"woo!" bambam hollered, gripping onto yugyeom's shoulders and looking over his head with a bright grin.

"see, it's- FUCK!" yugyeom yelped, tripping and falling down with bambam crashing on top of him.

"ouch!" bambam groaned, rolling off of yugyeom's body and gnawing on his lip.

"are you okay?" yugyeom asked with a soft chuckle, wincing when he sat up. he scraped both of his knees and his palms, and bambam landing on top of him didn't help at all.

"no- are you okay?" bambam asked, looking up at the older.

"i'll be fine. we're almost to the candy shop, so."

"are you sure?"

"mhmm." yugyeom grinned, standing up and holding his hand out. bambam smiled softly and took his hand, whimpering in pain when he was finally on his feet.

"let's go." bambam said, hopping onto his back and holding on.

"i'll take you to the candy shop," yugyeom sang with a deep voice, making both of them burst out into laughter

"f-fuck yes." bambam whispered, licking his lips eagerly.

"you're making this so sexual, this is sexual assault towards gummy bears." yugyeom shook his head, making bambam roll his eyes.

"eat my ass." he muttered, scooping a spoonful of the gummy bears into his bag. "where's the suckers?"

"um, over there." yugyeom said, leading his boyfriend over to the candy he desired.

"so, what are we gonna do after this?" bambam asked, grabbing the suckers and placing them into his bag. the two walked over to the weighing station to see how much it would weigh.

"i'm really sore, wanna go home and watch movies?" yugyeom asked, pulling his wallet out and paying for the candy once she told them the price. he paid for the candy and thanked thanked the lady, walking out while holding hands.

"okay, netflix and chill?" bambam asked.

"what have i done to you?" yugyeom said with an exasperated tone, taking the candy bag away from the boy. bambam burst into a fit of giggles, shrugging his shoulders a bit.

"i was just joking, can we watch how to train your dragon?"

"of course." yugyeom chuckled.

"I HATE THIS PART!" bambam cried out, burying his face into yugyeom's chest and blinking rapidly so he wouldn't cry.

"there there," yugyeom smiled, patting the boys head.

"stoick deserved better.." bambam whined, shaking his head. "i'm so angry. i always thought that the alpha wouldn't control toothless, this is like, so unfair."

"you're adorable." yugyeom laughed softly, placing the boy in his lap to face him, kissing everywhere on his face.

"i am not trying to be adorable!" bambam whined, his face heating up.

"exactly, you're not even trying and you're fucking adorable."

"shut up." bambam muttered, burying his face into yugyeom's neck. yugyeom just grinned and the two continued watching the movie in silence.

an overall great day, minus the fact that they were covered in bruises and scrapes because yugyeom kept tripping.

filler for now djdjdjdjd